General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

More car Thefts from National Day

Search this Thread

Old 22-08-2004, 09:13 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

what a pisser
Old 22-08-2004, 09:17 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey dingy your siggy aint letting me click it to find out more info
Old 22-08-2004, 09:20 PM
Anonymous
Banned

aint it ?

Booollocks.....never noticed that LOL...

www.derbyshire-rsoc.co.uk/croft2004

what do you want to know
Old 22-08-2004, 09:22 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Just looking at what track days are left in this year and i tried to click and it wouldnt let me ...so i thought i would mention it
Old 22-08-2004, 09:25 PM
Ian2wdsaffcos
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How old were these little pikeys spitting on peoples cars as I didn't see it? Did no-one do owt about em? There would have bin fucking murders if they'd done that to my car!!!
Old 22-08-2004, 09:26 PM
Rich@rd
PassionFord Post Whore!!

What a bunch of fookers Those people don't have respect for another persons car. Hope the damage isn't that big
Old 22-08-2004, 09:37 PM
Ish

Originally Posted by Ian2wdsaffcos
How old were these little pikeys spitting on peoples cars as I didn't see it? Did no-one do owt about em? There would have bin fucking murders if they'd done that to my car!!!
they were young gypo kids. probably about 6-8 years old

they were by where all the gypo caravans were parked on the way out of donno
Old 22-08-2004, 09:40 PM
Ian2wdsaffcos

Originally Posted by Ish
Ahh I see, makes sense then.......you'd get proper fucked by the law if you belted a little kid no matter what the provocation & they know it!!! Hence why they do it, makes me fucking sick..........didn't have these problems 20 years ago, the police would have positively encouraged giving them a clip round the ear!!
Old 22-08-2004, 09:41 PM
Brasso

Fookin shockin really imagine if they had of managed to rob one or all of the cars mentioned. Peoples pride and joy and not to mention ££££££'s

Feel real sorry the Norweigen guys, what a welcome. Hope it wont put em off comin again, tho it deffo would me.
Old 22-08-2004, 09:46 PM
Hardeep_Singh
PassionFord Post Troll

feel for the owners of the cars!!!!
Old 22-08-2004, 09:50 PM
Andy_R
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Gutted for all those whos cars were stolen and or dammaged, I share in others anger that this was allowed to have happened in what should have been a secure area.

Although I dont necesarly believe that the RSOC should bare the brunt of peoples anger, I do believe answers must be given as to why adequate security was not in place.
Old 23-08-2004, 04:23 AM
kevsrs
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Never been to any events before but don't think i'll be in a hurry now
Old 23-08-2004, 06:53 AM
Eagle
Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by plynchy
Camped right next door to circuit on Fri & Sat night,WTF are a load of pikeys doing at Donny anyway???? FFS!

As for the "cruise" last night,how the fuck can a 98dB limit be imposed 9-5,then let a load of burberry wearing yoofs make a right fucking racket well into the night??!!
Was exactly the same last year. Nothing to do with the RSOC but some greedy bastards at Donny want to sort themselves out!

Other than that cracking weekend!
we camped right outside the circuit on both days .. friday night was very quiet .. except for the sodding planes... thought the tent was gonna get sucked up a few times..

then saturday night.... what a foookin joke.. all you could hear were twats pissing about in their cars ... couldnt beleive them when they were racing 2 abreast down the track alongside the circuit...

only had a few visits from them they tried showing off but no one was interested so they fooked off ...
Old 23-08-2004, 06:54 AM
Phil
Jeebus

There is a Ford trackday on in norway at the start of September, I think we should go so we can really see them in action!!! (And take Scotty to show em how its done!!)
Old 23-08-2004, 07:48 AM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

I cannot beleive what I am fucking reading

After this piss poor display of security I'd be taking action against the security company hired. Fair enough they can't be everywhere but this beggars belief. I trust the RSOC will NOT be paying the bill for shoddy security that was provided.

I feel gutted and embarassed as an RSOC member with what happened to the Norwegian car. You can bet the picture the owner will paint when he gets back will not do anything to ecourage future visits.

I for one will certainly be not attending shows with my car if it needs to be parked up overnight. If I can't drive there and back in a day I won't go, end of. It's very sad but I, like many people here, have invested a lot of time, love and money into building our cars. Far too much to leave them at risk from sticky fingered inbred scumbags
Old 23-08-2004, 08:55 AM
rumba
Regular Contributor

umm double post
Old 23-08-2004, 08:56 AM
rumba
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by Jano_OddKidd
It was a great day today...... but why is it that EVERY YEAR we have the same conversations about security??????
umm.. maybe it's something to do with lowlife thieving deadlegs..
Old 23-08-2004, 09:00 AM
Rolls
PassionFord Post Troll

can't fooking believe what i've read- not on at all
Old 23-08-2004, 09:11 AM
McPikie
Banned

Originally Posted by Ish
Ahh I see, makes sense then.......you'd get proper fucked by the law if you belted a little kid no matter what the provocation & they know it!!! Hence why they do it, makes me fucking sick..........didn't have these problems 20 years ago, the police would have positively encouraged giving them a clip round the ear!!
I'd have still done it, dirty little pit living scumbag bastards.

balls to all that child cruelty act nonsense, some lil dexy's midnight runner grobbed on my car I wouldn't have thought twice about jumping out and giving the lil scrubber a good fucking pasting on the side of the road.

Have some respect for peroples car you tax-dodging, semtex chucking, no bricks to live in bastards
Old 23-08-2004, 09:47 AM
Nick-T
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Have some respect for peroples car you tax-dodging, semtex chucking, no bricks to live in bastards
AFPMSL
Old 23-08-2004, 09:53 AM
Rs Gary
PassionFord Regular

i got slated for putting a post up on the rsbb about the price of infield parking for MEMBERS,i got the bollox from other members about £10 is a small price to pay for that EXTRA security,WHAT A JOKE
feel sorry for the guys that had their cars nicked or damaged
cheeRSW gary
AKA shrek
Old 23-08-2004, 10:04 AM
mattbibs
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i hate little bastard fucking pikey kids!! the government has got to sort it out - youths today are out of control!!

rant over
Old 23-08-2004, 10:30 AM
Anonymous
Banned

Im glad i didnt go
Old 23-08-2004, 10:48 AM
Ian2wdsaffcos

Originally Posted by McPikie
Originally Posted by Ish
I'd have still done it, dirty little pit living scumbag bastards.

balls to all that child cruelty act nonsense, some lil dexy's midnight runner grobbed on my car I wouldn't have thought twice about jumping out and giving the lil scrubber a good fucking pasting on the side of the road.

Old 23-08-2004, 11:29 AM
RS500/364
BANNED
BANNED

passionford day ?
rsoc well lost my car last year the bloke asked three times what colour and that was in two minutes of pointing out 2 moonstone saffs
no one gave a toss
passion ford day and i will sort out the securty with pass out FOR ALL CARS REG ON THE TICKET?
VIDEO ALL THE DRIVERS LEAVE AND WELL NIGHT TIME DRIVING BARRED???
Old 23-08-2004, 11:42 AM
lee3105
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

I went and thought it was quite a good day. But i had no idea this sh!t was happening at night. Were the cops called surely there is only a limited number of people who have access to the pads/garages? Feel for the norweigen guy he probably didnt get paid to bring his car here or anything and they dont even help him when its gets broken into :mad.
Old 23-08-2004, 12:22 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Sounds like to much red tape and blind eyes turned on this one! Security where told last year about a Sapph Cossie getting looked at by these scummy gits! And after we came back to the cars asfter rejoining the day we found out that the door locks had been removed and the car damaged! But as we were stood round a good friends car in the car parks getting some refreshments , We were told by the theiving scum if we did turn around then we would get skinned alive but strangely enough the chap had a Brummy accent! Rather scary situation for one and all but after telling a security gurd he did get ionthe radio and made an attempt to stop them with other security guards present!

Id at a guess the cars targetted are nicked to order for spares etc! I hope that for the sake of the victims of this crime are compensated and sorted out in the proper ways!

Rant over!

Thanks Tom
Old 23-08-2004, 12:27 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Donnington is always like this, the MotoCycle GP has been a piss take for a few years now. When I camped there people were riding bikes around the campsite pissed, playing music all night long and throwing gas canistors on their bonfires. Then there was the cock up with traffic at the moto GP this year, some people queing till 11pm to get out!

Considering what's happened I would say that it's totally unacceptable regardless of circumstances or who let who down.
Old 23-08-2004, 12:27 PM
turbo stealth
PassionFord Regular

###### thiething ##### need there ###### hands cut off
Old 23-08-2004, 12:32 PM
zvhturbo
PassionFord Post Troll

I went down there Saturday night to meet some mates who were camping.

There was a cruise on and the whole of donnington park was accessible by anyone who wanted to enter and you were free to rome anywhere in the dark.

It should not be rented out to other people when cars are left on site over night, but then all the owners of the park are worried about is earning a few more quid.
Old 23-08-2004, 12:38 PM
Cola
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Sorry to everone who got fucked over.

I say a PF Day gets started. I for one would help.

Am so glad I've not given my address out over the net with regards ot the party. I'd be gutted if any cars got damaged/nicked and it's not even like I'm charging people to park!
Old 23-08-2004, 01:17 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

im so glad i didnt go now - and dont think will be attending again.
Old 23-08-2004, 02:00 PM
James_RScos

Sorry to hear about all the cars involved @ donington over the weekend in brakins and that where stolen was there on sunday and wasnt aware of any of these problems. this is sad very sad every time i read the reveiw on a RSOC day theres alway a car getting nicked or damaged.

As you can see i have a Mk6 fezz at the moment and in a Year and a half or so looking forward to buying a sapphire cosworth and i always thought id be joining the RS owner as well as PF but from this it will just be PF, PF Rules PF forever.
Old 23-08-2004, 03:39 PM
Andymancos
PassionFord Regular

Maybe there should be a passion ford owners club instead fuck the RSOC im sure the guys on here know better, The RSOC are just gold digging now i mean it was a rip off to pay £15 for the show as good as it was i wont be going again not at that price
Old 23-08-2004, 04:12 PM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

show was wank

apart from the usual peeps that made it a good laugh
Old 23-08-2004, 04:52 PM
Rob Virgo

Default natday 04

Originally Posted by Itsmeagain
EVERY time ive been to donno it always seems to be infested with irish gyppos hanging round outside, esp near the end, i dont mean the cork RSOC i actually mean PROPER gyppos
who you callin "not proper gyppos" been to Limerck many times.thankfully ye have most of them over here tho....

i was in and out of donno pits up till 2.30 am sat nite and back at @ 7.am.needed paper work sun morn only and that was it.i ferried car loads of people in and out (all proper approved ) until early hours and no proper checks.suited at the time to save hassle but would now have not minded ott checks if it had saved the 3dr bein stolen.plus porkies car and the norwegian lads.
met porkie and the norwegians at our hotel and nice bunch of lads.
lad with the mk1 was gutted over car and we can blame him after puttin 6000 hrs into car.havent seen a more intrestin car for over 15 years and was lookin forward to a step by step run tho if the car sun but spoke for a few minutes and left it as he was gutted.

has not done the englich rs scene any favours but on a happier note it was a great day for us Irish that traveled over on track and some paddy won the 4x4 saff.

meet the usual crew and a few extras inc maartinnnn,SEANNN,porkie,riche,sarah,norwegians,mi ckey...great track run m8,every one else
Old 23-08-2004, 04:56 PM
cressy
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hi just thort i would put my 10p in and say not surprised cars got nicked with the muppets rsoc ad as security its about time we all got somethink back 4 our £.Y only 1 way in & 1 gate 2 get in 4 the club stands.this about time rsoc got there act 2getha
Old 23-08-2004, 05:13 PM
Anz_

first time id attended any big RS days, although i was very impressed with some of the motors (nice one lads) i thought the lay out was a bit shit as was the security, i think i saw about 2 - 3 security men all day, with an event that size i would have expected 20 -30. its shit to here some cars have been taken my bet would be one of the trader people or some people have got a back entrance in the place, either way it sounds like rsoc needs to hire more secuity next time, thats if they aint put people of by 2 years of disaster.
Hope the peeps whos cars went missing get em back and the theifing chavs get the testicles removed and made in to rsoc keyrings
Old 23-08-2004, 05:21 PM
Daviet
PassionFord Post Whore!!

THIS IS A TOTAL JOKE
why do the RSOC let this happen everyyear .i bet none of the organisers cars got touched no doubt they would have had 24hr security at there cars
this is my first RS ive owned and was gonna join the RSOC but i wont be joining them after what ive heard on here and will now recomend others do the same
Old 23-08-2004, 05:23 PM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I am not surprised at all, we parked in the market car park (due to piss poor signs and a lack of common sense ) ,and at the end of the day as we were walking back to our cars, the 3 door and purple 4x4 saff on the rsoc stand were sat behind the transporter, engines running with no-one anywhere near them . Had I been a theivin pikey fuck, I could have had 2 cars without even having to break into them with an attitude like that, no wonder cars go walkies

Quick Reply: More car Thefts from National Day