General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

BBC1, 9pm : "9/11 : The Twin Towers"

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 09:39 AM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by foreigneRS
getting information from wikipedia is definitely dodgy - anyone can write anything in there
as I said in post, it was simply the first link I came across when entering "Operation Northwoods" into a search engine. Theres pletny of other sites it's on, except that it was recently pulled from some Government sites.

Most of my 911 posts are done from memory. I someone posts something thats makes me doubt my memory, I go and look it up again fresh.

Now if I went back and reread the entire document I'm sure I'd find more examples. I'll tackle any unanswered posts this afternoon (during the Grand Prix)
Old 10-09-2006, 05:23 PM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hate these multiple quote threads

What I would like the Conspiracy Theorists to do. Is to go away. And using the internet and any sources they can find. Id like them to disprove their own arguments.

Until they do that, the bias they display will never be balanced. Thus everything they cut n paste will never be sensible.
Old 10-09-2006, 06:29 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by Dannn
Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
Like the guy at the end said, god forbid if they get nuclear weapons...
God forbid if the America evers get any Nukes..............shit they already have them......and are they only country ever to use them......not once but twice....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_...a_and_Nagasaki

...and fuck the war on terror as its generating more terror.

Just out of interest does anyone here get upset when they see on the news all the people (incl. woman and children) killed in Iraq (and recently Lebonon) due to terrorist acts and war.........mind you fuck them, UK and US blood is worth much more.
It is worth more to me Dan yes. I dont give a fook what anyone thinks about wether im selfish or not but i put uk people before any fooker..

When america used nukes is was neccasary. If Bin knobhead uses them it would be mass murder for nothing...
Old 11-09-2006, 08:02 AM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Matt J
that windsor tower is a perfect example, how hot would that fire be after 20 odd hours? and it stayed up, the jet fuel in the WTC crash's visably explodes on impact and most of which explodes externally, and yet they both come down in around an hour, something doesnt add up.
Sorry but the Windsor Tower is -not- a perfect example, it's not even close.

The Windsor Tower was 32 floors high and suffered an office fire on the 21st floor. At the most the floor on fire had to support 11 floors above it.

Each WTC tower was 110 stories, in the case of the South tower was only a few floors supporting around 50 more stories. Not to mention the fire was fueled by jet fuel and higher winds.
Old 11-09-2006, 08:32 AM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MWF
Each WTC tower was 110 stories, in the case of the South tower was only a few floors supporting around 50 more stories. Not to mention the fire was fueled by jet fuel and higher winds.
Still lends no explanation for WTC7.
Old 11-09-2006, 08:40 AM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Graham S1
Originally Posted by MWF
Still lends no explanation for WTC7.
Yeah I agree.