General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

SEE THIS IS WHY I WANTED RID OF MY COSSIE

Search this Thread

Old 22-08-2006, 07:22 PM
rst in breaking
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the pound is in kentish town, il go there withy u if u dont know where it is, i want the cunts caught
Old 22-08-2006, 07:28 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

....if you wish something enuff it will happen.

All you done Ginge is moan about your Cossie,perhaps the person thought he was doin you a favour!

...as i would guess it was something to do with a reader of this board...or am i being paranoid?
Old 22-08-2006, 08:37 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

asmuch as the cossie anoyed me dont think having it chored done me a favour phil

it could be someone on here, could even be a mate tbh

ill say what i said to my mates and that is the person who gets me the name of who nicks tghe car will earn a grand !!!!

all i need is the name of ther person who done it and aslong as it not bollox and it is him then ill pay the nice person who told me a grand

this aint a made up offer, if i get the car back ill pay more but tbh ill get the cash of who ever nicked the car anyway hence me paying 1000 quid for it

think about it people and spread the word about

this offer will stand for as long as im about and is serious too please dont think im not good for a grand cause i act the poor boy on here

you lot take your time
Old 23-08-2006, 05:56 AM
rst in breaking
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by RichardPON
Ginge - I don't think you're a pikey at all.......... well maybe a little bit

However, I do realise that you think differently to me.......... and most pople for that matter, as I can't see there being a single person on this forum who woul write off 3k because their premium MIGHT rise the following year.

Doesn't add up as far as I'm concerned. Either you aint doing your sums right, or there's something else going on here.
when my fiesta got nicked i couldnt claimas my excess was Ł500 and insurance would go up Ł1500 so what would be the point?
Old 23-08-2006, 08:08 AM
Dan Cossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Ginge we will find it mate but i wud never take a grand off ya cos i will kick the little fcukers in proper for ya !!!!!!!!

btw whos RST IN PROGRESS???? you from Chingford???
Old 23-08-2006, 10:19 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

btw whos RST IN PROGRESS???? you from Chingford???

its bampton dan!

Nic x
Old 23-08-2006, 10:22 AM
Dan Cossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

HAHAAHA fair enough
i nearly smashed the little prick who bought his van last night nearly run me off the road, soon done a rrunner when the bat came out lol
FOOL
he had to go the wrong way down a one way street to get away from me lol
Old 23-08-2006, 10:28 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

pmsl
Old 23-08-2006, 10:43 AM
Dan Cossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i wudda chased him but the fuel light was on and didnt wanna run out lol

the diesel of death was all over him though lol

litte fcuk tried puttin his flame kit on and burn the front of my car lol

gonna take a drive to his later lol
Old 23-08-2006, 01:03 PM
Rs Baz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by b19bal

it could be someone on here, could even be a mate tbh

i was thinking the same thing
Old 23-08-2006, 02:10 PM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

you and dancossie sound like a right pair
wouldnt like to meet you two
Old 23-08-2006, 02:25 PM
Dan Cossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

RC4 what yuo mean by that????
Old 23-08-2006, 02:59 PM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

theres something fishy with this like pon says
the police should have no problem in him seeing the video ,there is something strange going on
then he offers a reward of a grand,why not just claim on the insurance???
and if you two where the gangsters you think you are the car would be found by now and the culprit(s) dealt with
and if bal thinks its one of his mates,its time to find some new ones..........
Old 23-08-2006, 03:10 PM
Dan Cossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

RC4 let me clear a couple of things up...
the police wont let him see the cctv i believe i dont kno if they have looked themselves or not
and he isnt asking for a grand for the car he is offering it to find out who done it......
and at what point have i said i was a gangstar????you obvioulsy mis read somethin if you think that cos i wanted to bash a little prick in a van for nearly havin a head on collision with me then thats your view....
and we think it could be someone who has a problem with Ginge who is NOT a mate...they guy even owes ginge money!!!!!! so it isnt one of his mates cos i am a very good friend of his and there is no way i would ever do that to anyone!!!!
so get ya facts straight before you start talkin crap like that please mate some people could take offence.
and what does it matter if you lot think somethin dodgy is going on with ginge all he asked was if anyone hears or sees anything thats all he didnt ask anyone to start diggin into his personal life (right rant over )
Old 23-08-2006, 06:05 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

mate your just another person who dont know anything but thinks he knows it all

im not claiming from my insurance as its my fucking choice,,,, its not cost effective and so pointless to me as i live in a bad area and i am planning on buying a porsche or a sl500 in the next year, i already own a 325i and that aint cheep to insure and by canceling i would keep my no claims get 700 odd back plus my tax and res permit and i get almost a grand there, so i loose 1400 quid,,,, ive fucking lost 10k ive stuck into it over the past year so trust me that aint gonna make much difference and YES there is another reason why im not claiming but its not the main reason !!!!

as for thinking im a gangster ????? wtfm you dont know fuck all about me

im a loyal hard working family man with a small child, im not in anyway a gangster,,,,,, i do how ever have family and friends but they aint into crimes so why would they know who took it ????

if it was taken by locals then i would fucking know whos took it, its NOT been taken by locals to here and that i know for a fact as everyone round here knows my missus alot better than theyh know me

if you knew ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT you may rethink what you said as im not a person playing the hard man on the interent and i never have been, im a 27 year old person who started using the net when i had a child and settled down, im not a person who had a computer from the age of 18 and pretend ive done things with my life

now if you have finished having a pop and talking out your arse then id like a appology for acting is such a cuntish way when im a fucking victim here of a crime,,,,, or are you just another jellous person who loves to hate on people who are laied back in life like me ?
Old 23-08-2006, 07:52 PM
Rs Baz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

RC4

what do you mean the car would be found by now ffs around 90% of motors that get stolen are never found you plank and as for cctv thats means fook all to the police thay dont care this is why nothing has or
may not come of it yet.

i dont know ginge by face ive never met him but im looking forword to meting him he's a top guy and peaple do have an issue with him some times but hey thats the way it works with alot of peaple,,,, he has all ready said he thinks he know's who has it anyway

he also said he is going to make a good profit on his place when it
sell's so why would he worry about loosing Ł3000 on a car
Old 23-08-2006, 07:57 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

ive lost 10k on the dam car and also my missus prada boots,,,, and thats gon na cost me when i get paid as there my fault they was in there

at the end of the day its just a but of metal and money tbh, im fortunate enough that cash is not my main worry in life

oh and not sure about making a profit tbh as we are looking at buying a 2 bedroom house with a garden in nw6 for just over 220k

but thats where are cash is gonna be going these days, gonna get proper morgage so ive got no free cash to waste on cars and fuck them off as not only are cars a pain in the arse theres also alot of people in the game that seem to be hating tossers
Old 23-08-2006, 07:59 PM
Rs Baz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

you will still make a profit on where you now though want ya ginge
Old 23-08-2006, 08:04 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

yeah but theres no actual profit as where gonna be extending the morgage and also where gonna be payiong around 3 to 4k in fees and stamp duty

but if all goes well in a few weeks we will have a terraced house with a garden and still be 30mins by train from the westend so i can still have decent nights out on the piss
Old 23-08-2006, 09:20 PM
Cowboi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by RC4
you and dancossie sound like a right pair of big girls
wouldnt like to meet you two i like me arse

got it right there mate
Old 23-08-2006, 09:59 PM
deleted
10K+ Poster!!

Location: learnin to build a yb lump properly in dennis's garage

ginge im so sorry for u and nikki id be heart broken if it was mine try not to let all the haters get ya fella im sure somthing will turn up or someone will open there mouth
Old 23-08-2006, 10:07 PM
Chris Honeywell
Advanced PassionFord User

mate your just another person who dont know anything but thinks he knows it all

im not claiming from my insurance as its my fucking choice,,,, its not cost effective and so pointless to me as i live in a bad area and i am planning on buying a porsche or a sl500 in the next year, i already own a 325i and that aint cheep to insure and by canceling i would keep my no claims get 700 odd back plus my tax and res permit and i get almost a grand there, so i loose 1400 quid,,,, ive fucking lost 10k ive stuck into it over the past year so trust me that aint gonna make much difference and YES there is another reason why im not claiming but its not the main reason !!!!

as for thinking im a gangster ????? wtfm you dont know fuck all about me

im a loyal hard working family man with a small child, im not in anyway a gangster,,,,,, i do how ever have family and friends but they aint into crimes so why would they know who took it ????

if it was taken by locals then i would fucking know whos took it, its NOT been taken by locals to here and that i know for a fact as everyone round here knows my missus alot better than theyh know me

if you knew ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT you may rethink what you said as im not a person playing the hard man on the interent and i never have been, im a 27 year old person who started using the net when i had a child and settled down, im not a person who had a computer from the age of 18 and pretend ive done things with my life

now if you have finished having a pop and talking out your arse then id like a appology for acting is such a cuntish way when im a fucking victim here of a crime,,,,, or are you just another jellous person who loves to hate on people who are laied back in life like me ?
Your exactly right m8 u get the insurance money back
plus i take it you would get 3k for the car less excess??
plus a loaded premium for 3 years or so..
Don't think i would claim either
Old 23-08-2006, 10:15 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

the excess is 600 quid, tought i mentioned that

glad someone may understand what i mean

aint worth it unless ive got a shitty runabout deisel nova ect to use for a few years

and not like claiming is gonna help get the car back and also i could just buy the wheels and seats for the cash i get back,,,,,, ooooo thats worth it
Old 23-08-2006, 10:29 PM
EssexMikeSi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

b19bal - first off im real sorry to hear uve been a victim of these utter cunts who have nothing better to do than go help themselves to other peoples hard work.
i dont blame u for not wanting to claim on the insurance. it only takes one claim and it'll pop up every time u wana insure a car in the future.

best of luck finding the car, or even finding the people who did it and making them feel the pain ya feeling now

mike
Old 23-08-2006, 10:43 PM
polly_x

oh and not sure about making a profit tbh as we are looking at buying a 2 bedroom house with a garden in nw6 for just over 220k

but thats where are cash is gonna be going these days, gonna get proper morgage so ive got no free cash to waste on cars and fuck them off as not only are cars a pain in the arse theres also alot of people in the game that seem to be hating tossers
Thought you said you was buying an SL500 or a Porsche soon?

Hope you get your car back or the people that nicked it. Chances are they will get away with it though. My Skyline GTR got nicked and the police caught the thieving scum in it 2 miles from my house where they had towed it to. They still got away with it after saying they found it there and was just taking a look!!!
Old 23-08-2006, 10:46 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

the SL or boxster will be when my missus goes back to work

i am tempted to buy another cossie but the thought of not nhaving my rl7's is putting me off im glad to say as i dont like any other wheels on a cossie
Old 23-08-2006, 10:48 PM
polly_x

Get the Boxster......Much better car and you wont look like Bobby Ewing from Dallas!

Weve got a Boxster. Its not the fastest car in the world in a straight line but all round handling, looks, braking etc they are unbeatable for the money.
Old 23-08-2006, 10:51 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

they only 2 seats though meaning the missus will have to catch a cab
Old 23-08-2006, 11:02 PM
polly_x

.......and the problem there is.............
Old 23-08-2006, 11:02 PM
Mrs Ginge
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

mmmmm, yer ,,,,,,, i think not babe, however i'm happy 2 buy you a bus pass
Old 23-08-2006, 11:11 PM
polly_x

BUSTED
Old 23-08-2006, 11:40 PM
sara
sara

sorry to hear this mate
Old 24-08-2006, 12:17 AM
Mr Sam
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

for thier sake i hope you dont catch them! thieving prats, the'll get whats comin to em
Old 24-08-2006, 05:20 AM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

apology your having a giraffe
i told you to get a solicitor and you will be able to see the tapes in a crack ,get the plate of the vehicle it was loaded onto and prosecute

i,m like pon just curious about all of this

not being funny at all ,i hope you do and you can easily get the vehicle back if you see a solicitor
Old 25-08-2006, 09:47 PM
dobbysrs
Virgin

sorry to hear that geezer. If you find em, give em a dig frm me. Had my S2 nicked at Donnington so know how ya feel.
Old 25-08-2006, 11:32 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

UPDATE !!!!!

WE ARE PUTTING IN A OFFER ON A 2 BED HOUSE, NEW DEVELOPMENT WITH A DOUBLE FRONT DRIVE

NOT LIKE I GOT 2 CARS TO PARK IN THERE ANYMORE THOUGH

MAY KEEP 10K OF THE CASH I GET AND MORGAGE A EXTRA 10 SO I CAN BUY ANOTHER TOY ( which ill be parking in the garden cause the fence is 10ft tall )

wonder if i can get a better rate than 5.5% now we got 60% deposit

thats in a zone 4 location 2 so im quite happy

no news about the taxi though

but im moving out the ghetto
Old 25-08-2006, 11:39 PM
mark
PassionFord Post Whore!!

ghetto

my new place is one street away from dalston

i havent herd of any parts yet m8
Old 25-08-2006, 11:54 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

mate my car got nicked on a sunday afternoon in broad daylight

no fooker seen a thing and it was fucking towed away

that tells me theres people that live here who talk shite

my new place is in a cul de sac, any fooker comes in there will be noticed straight away and theres only one place to enter and leave,,,,,,, and if they got my car they will be leaving in the fucking boot

gonna miss living in central london though

1 stop from my work was a bonus too, not to mention the driver picking me up in the morning
\

but im sure when i have my first bbq you and the family will be comming, as i got a decent sized garden ( which i can prob build a extention,,,, time to call the missus dad for dinner and ask him to bring his bucket and some bricks
Old 25-08-2006, 11:56 PM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

fair play for the move mate,,

working in central london is bad enough... fuck living there...

its nice to go back home, and chill out, if ya get me
Old 25-08-2006, 11:58 PM
mark
PassionFord Post Whore!!

mate my car got nicked on a sunday afternoon in broad daylight

but what you have to remember is the car hadent moved for sum time if id seen it getting lifted id just thik it was going to be fixd

Quick Reply: SEE THIS IS WHY I WANTED RID OF MY COSSIE