General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Aliens/UFO's

Search this Thread

Old 15-08-2006, 03:48 PM
Mr Sam
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

un-decided ive been in crop circles at a young age and a few years ago was on the tractor doing something noticed a wierd shape in the skay had to look down check i wasnt going to crush my car, looked up again and it had gone

hard to tell what on earths going on in that pic, did you see the australian one about a week ago ?
Old 15-08-2006, 03:53 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I used to make crop circles as a kid, maybe some are caused by something else but im POSTIVE most are just bored teenagers
Old 15-08-2006, 09:22 PM
TIFF
Chasing Radders

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That footage is some of the best UFO footage i have seen tbh....not your usual silver floating sphere

I think it is very nieve to think they earth is the ONLY inhabitated plant in the WHOLE universe
Old 15-08-2006, 11:14 PM
OvaBoost

There must be fucking loads of other planets out there with living organisms ALOT more advanced then us humans...
Old 16-08-2006, 01:19 AM
Danielle
PassionFord Post Whore!!

yes i agree there are billions of other galaxies which means there must be another planet similar to earth somewhere in one of them galaxies, meaning life could have evolved elsewhere.

The problem facing us though is that the solar system seems to be moving away from each other as we can see by the redshift on the spectrum, similar actions to what happened to Pangaea on earth.

This means reaching other life forms is becoming more and more difficult.

I do not believe aliens have visited this earth due to my comment above but what i do believe that there was once living organisms on Mars, due to the water found beneath the rock (frozen) and the fossils.

Aliens do not need to breathe oxygen, they could breathe any type of gas or maybe not even breathe at all.

The only time we may come close to visiting aliens or other life forms is when our galaxy collides with another (which is predicted to happen) but the sun is to burn out into a black dwarf before then, and even if we do collide with a galaxy beforehand we may not expand but become a black hole, leaving us, either way with nothing .
Old 16-08-2006, 08:02 AM
Terry Tibbs
PassionFord Post Troll

Right click, copy. Right click, paste. 'click' 'click' add some smileys.

Old 16-08-2006, 09:41 AM
16..Maggsy..16
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

yea......what she sed
Old 16-08-2006, 07:18 PM
Danielle
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Flip2k3
Right click, copy. Right click, paste. 'click' 'click' add some smileys.

no actually tim was sat behind me as i wrote it. i'm sorry but i did study the subject recently and i am not stupid, this was a topic that interested me, so i took onboard the information.

im not so blonde as you may think
Old 16-08-2006, 07:20 PM
Danielle
PassionFord Post Whore!!

oh and i will gladly expand and elaborate upong my above statement and bore you all if you really want!!!
Old 16-08-2006, 07:27 PM
Biggs

star wars all the way
Old 16-08-2006, 07:47 PM
Danielle
PassionFord Post Whore!!

lmao!! yes of course adam because thats all real
Old 16-08-2006, 07:55 PM
Bullett
10K+ Poster!!

hmm yes i think i do as to us seeing them often? prob not i really think that its entirely possible that there is other life forms of sorts in other places.but they prob dont even get near us.strange though as i dont believe in god! maybe other being watch us and think,bollox im not gonig in there!destructive little fuckers them humans!
Old 16-08-2006, 09:16 PM
OvaBoost

Originally Posted by Danielle
yes i agree there are billions of other galaxies which means there must be another planet similar to earth somewhere in one of them galaxies, meaning life could have evolved elsewhere.

The problem facing us though is that the solar system seems to be moving away from each other as we can see by the redshift on the spectrum, similar actions to what happened to Pangaea on earth.

This means reaching other life forms is becoming more and more difficult.

I do not believe aliens have visited this earth due to my comment above but what i do believe that there was once living organisms on Mars, due to the water found beneath the rock (frozen) and the fossils.

Aliens do not need to breathe oxygen, they could breathe any type of gas or maybe not even breathe at all.

The only time we may come close to visiting aliens or other life forms is when our galaxy collides with another (which is predicted to happen) but the sun is to burn out into a black dwarf before then, and even if we do collide with a galaxy beforehand we may not expand but become a black hole, leaving us, either way with nothing .
'Aliens' are most probably hundreds of times more advanced with technology and the way they live...and they probably CAN travel at the speed of light with there machines. Us humans just havn't got to that stage yet...we will someday. Look how far weve come in the last couple hundred years?
Old 16-08-2006, 10:29 PM
Danielle
PassionFord Post Whore!!

yeah in my opinion not far enough to make the advance to visit other galaxies, this galaxy does not hold life as far as we know. you don't know they are more evolved though, there is no proof either way, its like god and religion. Its all about what you believe. I can state the facts but i cannot tell you what to believe, thats up to you!!!
Old 17-08-2006, 11:36 AM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

The initialisation UFO means Unidentified Flying Object.

That's an object that's flying (or appears to be flying) that hasn't been identified.

That may seem a patronising thing to say but it seems many people need this explaining to them.

So to the layman a meterior storm might be a UFO, to a pilot a prototype aircraft might a UFO and to a conspiracy theorist a blurry picture of chicken feeder being hung on a wire might be a UFO.

My point is just because something is a UFO that doesn't suggest in any way it must be an alien space craft.

Could these UFO's be alien space craft well it certainly begs a few questions. I mean we had technology that could make a large plane appear the size of a bee on radar in the late 50's and satilites that can read the print off newspapers from space not long after. To think that an alien race has mastered the time issue of intergalactic flight and then done the following:

a: Affixed their undercover survalience craft with bright lights
b: Made the mistake of landing on crop fields and leaving a impression numerous times
c: Crashing into a desert and not fitting ejector seats
d: Decided that the only people worth probing with paraniod American rednecks

That's all a tad far fetched imo.
Old 17-08-2006, 11:51 AM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Matt J
Originally Posted by MWF
The initialisation UFO means Unidentified Flying Object.

That's an object that's flying (or appears to be flying) that hasn't been identified.

That may seem a patronising thing to say but it seems many people need this explaining to them.

So to the layman a meterior storm might be a UFO, to a pilot a prototype aircraft might a UFO and to a conspiracy theorist a blurry picture of chicken feeder being hung on a wire might be a UFO.

My point is just because something is a UFO that doesn't suggest in any way it must be an alien space craft.

Could these UFO's be alien space craft well it certainly begs a few questions. I mean we had technology that could make a large plane appear the size of a bee on radar in the late 50's and satilites that can read the print off newspapers from space not long after. To think that an alien race has mastered the time issue of intergalactic flight and then done the following:

a: Affixed their undercover survalience craft with bright lights
b: Made the mistake of landing on crop fields and leaving a impression numerous times
c: Crashing into a desert and not fitting ejector seats
d: Decided that the only people worth probing with paraniod American rednecks

That's all a tad far fetched imo.
You love having a sly dig at those who dont think like they're told to dont you mate

Personally I hope that all these UFO's turn out to be experimental aircraft, I find that far more exciting/intresting than it being some jockey from another planet

Only thing is, how long can they keep experimental aircraft under wraps? if it turns out to be a plane then the general description of what a UFO is (a hovering/flying sphere) can be dated back to the 50's so thats 50 years under wraps straight away, are they going to do it forever? let us all have a look I say
I like having a sly dig at those who make assumptions Matt, so that's conspiracy haters and lovers.

If you are interested in prototype aircraft conspiracy then you need to look toward Nick Cook who's detailed his findings on how the American military promoted the idea of Alien UFO's to help mask their own cold war aircraft developments.

As for experimental hovering spheres dating back to the 50's and before, well I guess some looking into the Luftwaffes 'foo fighters' would be worth a look.
Old 17-08-2006, 12:14 PM
Xindi
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by OvaBoost
'Aliens' are most probably hundreds of times more advanced with technology and the way they live...and they probably CAN travel at the speed of light with there machines. Us humans just havn't got to that stage yet...we will someday. Look how far weve come in the last couple hundred years?
Thats if we don't blow ourselves to bits due greed,politics or religion before hand

But yes I do agree with you,we can't be the only living species in the galaxy.
Old 17-08-2006, 12:17 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Matt J
The only thimg that bothers me is if they are experimentl planes, then they dont fit the MO of previous efforts from the US;

Tactic Blue
Senior Trend
A-12
Have Blue
Aurora

All the above have been top secret and eventually filtered into the service and then become public knowledge, and all during the last 50 years, yet all of them are still fundementally planes, with the standard layout of wings and jet propulsion, you'd think after 50 years they'd of cracked this flying saucer bollocks and they'd be using them
It's pretty well documented that the American Military did experiment with saucer shaped designs but the projects seemed to just stop. Other than that there was the rather lacklustre Avro developments.

Something worth considering is that while UFO's are often called flying saucers it's said that stereotype was coined in reference to a light aircraft pilots comment that the UFO's he saw skipped along in the air like saucers being thrown, not that they looked like saucers.

Obviously bright lights can be misleading and depending on they angle you look at a plane it can look very different. Imagine for instance someone caught a glimpse of a Sealth Bomber and tried to draw what they saw, it would probably look very different to how we know it looks.

High altitude weather balloons seem another large culprit of 'saucer' sightings, especially as they are often made of a silver reflective material.
Old 17-08-2006, 03:47 PM
Danielle
PassionFord Post Whore!!

hey i never said anything about UFOs being aliens!!!

i know what UFO stands for and you can buy flying lights which float off using hydrogen, these have been classed as UFO's and the government have looked into it, only to then IDENTIFY the object as a light.

I just don't believe any of the UFO's are other life forms thats all!
Old 17-08-2006, 04:06 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

well, I suppose if you saw an SR71 before it was "unveiled", it would have been a UFO. And people would have called you nuts.

Of course UFO's are man made. Well, I'm sure most of them are anyhow.

Have you seen the old footage of the stuff the Nazi's had, and the launching platforms they used? Imagine how much it's come on since then end of WW2. And why hasn't any of this technology been released". Oh yeah, still some oil left to be made money on.

I mean, surely jet engines aren't the be all and end all of travel. We're all sitting on one giant electromagnet anyhow (the earth).
Old 17-08-2006, 04:12 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Graham S1
Have you seen the old footage of the stuff the Nazi's had, and the launching platforms they used? Imagine how much it's come on since then end of WW2. And why hasn't any of this technology been released". Oh yeah, still some oil left to be made money on.
Indeed, just what was the Kamlerstab up to in the Wenceslas Mines.
Old 19-08-2006, 04:46 PM
Graham S1
PassionFord Post Troll

this is interesting.

seems we have been talking about them for some time over history.

http://www.spiritandflesh.net/Christ...anReligion.jpg

http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/cg...erSection=work
Old 19-08-2006, 05:52 PM
TrevCannon
PassionFord Post Troll

I dont cos i watched a prog with all this on i think it was on ch4 or itv2 or bbc three i cant remember not too long along 2 weeks ago? & nearly all these ufo, alien & w/e videos are hoxes! some even done by pros, it then went to alien altopsy = spelling! it looked so fooking real! it wasnt. One vid was actually a real body (yet again by pro's) & another with a pro made alien body filled with sheep blah blah insides!

So all these vids & that are wank to me, as i will keep on saying... nothing real til you see it with your eyes & not through some sad getto spaceman wannabe

All that isnt right click copy paste