General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

FORD FAIR LADIES?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 03:21 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't be bothered with these girls at car shows. Desperate attempts to pimp themselves into the world of glamour modeling.

I'm sure many are nice people, just think it swerves away from the point of car shows really. When I've got the Internet available why would I want to go to a show full of semi-naked birds and chumps who are there to see them.

Then again with the Internet available why bother with cars shows anyway.

Anyway here's a stunner I had to save and post when the time was right, just sums it all up for me.

Old 10-08-2006, 03:29 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

MWF- That pic sums up crooooz models in a second

There some absolute minters around, the 2 redline birds i put up, Emmas been on Pg3 of a few papers and works at Spearmint Rhino, and Carlas been in Playboy and so on.

But these ugly birds all over the place dont seem to get that if your NOT being paid, or your working for some lame ass website or shit lil company whos paying you peanuts if anything, chances are you aint no fucking model

Especially if you size 12, pale, and walk around with the fat flobbing over your hotpants and fluffy boots
Old 10-08-2006, 03:35 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

I never "get" these birds who are affiliated to crooze sites or whatever.

The ones that are fit, are employed by Yokohama or whoever, primarily because they are fit, and attract punters to the stand etc. They also aint stupid and are getting paid.

These other ones do it voluntarily, but for what purpose? Cruise sites aren't money makers, and they can't be doing it for an ego boost, as surely EVERY ugly croozey bird can't be so deluded as to think they are fit?

What am I missing?
Old 10-08-2006, 03:37 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Stavros
There some absolute minters around...
Steve I don't deny that for a second mate.

But staring at fit birds like that I just find painful, at least if they are on my computer screen and can flop the old boy out and tug one out.

I dunno, I feel the same when I walk through high streets and all the 16 year old slags are out on their way to the clubs all dressed up.
Old 10-08-2006, 03:40 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by RichardPON
What am I missing?
I dunno but I'm missing it too.

I recently knew of a kro0ze site where most of the female members were going to go to a show and get custom t-shirts made for them to dress up in and allsorts.

I think they just do it because so many other girls do.

That and acute delusion.
Old 10-08-2006, 03:43 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

But if you have a non-nude pay site for example, at least you're getting paid!

I suppose if you look around a car show, most blokes there aint exactly fussy, and looking at most of the cars, they don't have much taste either, so they probably stare just as much at the swamp donkeys as at the genuine tasty ones - the girls are probably just exhibitionists with no sense of their own position on the scale of fitness
Old 10-08-2006, 03:47 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Stop sucking up to Katie
Old 10-08-2006, 03:48 PM
89xr2
Brap!

I never "get" these birds who are affiliated to crooze sites or whatever.

The ones that are fit, are employed by Yokohama or whoever, primarily because they are fit, and attract punters to the stand etc. They also aint stupid and are getting paid.

These other ones do it voluntarily, but for what purpose? Cruise sites aren't money makers, and they can't be doing it for an ego boost, as surely EVERY ugly croozey bird can't be so deluded as to think they are fit?

What am I missing?
Oh, I think they really do think theyre all that.
Old 10-08-2006, 03:49 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

I suppose if you look around a car show, most blokes there aint exactly fussy, and looking at most of the cars, they don't have much taste either, so they probably stare just as much at the swamp donkeys as at the genuine tasty ones - the girls are probably just exhibitionists with no sense of their own position on the scale of fitness
Spoken like a true wiseman

Fact is if enough plebs stand and stare at a pile of dog poo more and more plebs will join them on the basis it must be worth staring at.
Old 10-08-2006, 03:56 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Stop sucking up to Katie
Actually I wasn't, but I see your point
Old 10-08-2006, 03:59 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

And do you really think people bother paying up for random non-nuders?
And who are these people?
Gotta be proper creepy to wanna do that, id rather just get my rat out and at least then they gonna be MILDLY less creepy/stalker/desperado
Old 10-08-2006, 04:24 PM
EssexMikeSi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

most the girls who do that sorta thing annoy the fuck outta me coz they all walk round with a right attitude as theyre the best thing around. i cant stand any girl who thinks she too good for anyone else. must admit at trax last yr, a girl handing leaflets out was proper friendly and stood chattin to me and a few mates about the cars. she actually had personality to match her looks

ah, at donny south last yr, my m8 was takin pics of some the cars with a huge camera as it was for his photography project and wen takin a pic of a evo, these girls come over and drapped themselves over it. the look on their faces wen he told em to move out the way was priceless
Old 10-08-2006, 04:35 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

must admit, 90% of the birds who aint that arsed about talking to the blokes is cause the blokes are a bunch of complete nobends

fucking classic one at TOTB this year, some gimp with his mates said some lame chatup line under his breath to one of the girls, she stopped and asked him to repeat it as she didnt hear him properly

he refused for ages and she kept on, totally deadpan and serious like she was really interested, and then he finally said it, and then she made out she didnt quite get it and made him explain it to her in great detail

by end of it his mates were all in bits and the poor cunt was nearly in tears, he wont be trying that one again
Old 10-08-2006, 04:41 PM
DUDE_SWEET_FRST
Advanced PassionFord User

Ultimate Street Car

look in mens room
Old 10-08-2006, 04:45 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

fucking classic one at TOTB this year, some gimp with his mates said some lame chatup line under his breath to one of the girls, she stopped and asked him to repeat it as she didnt hear him properly

he refused for ages and she kept on, totally deadpan and serious like she was really interested, and then he finally said it, and then she made out she didnt quite get it and made him explain it to her in great detail

by end of it his mates were all in bits and the poor cunt was nearly in tears, he wont be trying that one again
FROFL
Old 10-08-2006, 04:49 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by EssexMikeSi
most the girls who do that sorta thing annoy the fuck outta me coz they all walk round with a right attitude as theyre the best thing around. i cant stand any girl who thinks she too good for anyone else. must admit at trax last yr, a girl handing leaflets out was proper friendly and stood chattin to me and a few mates about the cars. she actually had personality to match her looks

ah, at donny south last yr, my m8 was takin pics of some the cars with a huge camera as it was for his photography project and wen takin a pic of a evo, these girls come over and drapped themselves over it. the look on their faces wen he told em to move out the way was priceless

My mate did a PERFECT one of that at a show once.

He was taking some pictures and these two "models" or "promo girls" or whatever they were walked past.

He said "excuse me ladies" in a kind of enquiring voice.

They instantly started posing as they turned roud to say "yes"

He then repeated himself in a more dismissive tone whilst gesturing them out the way

"no, EXCUSE ME ladies"

And then took pictures of the car again, the look on their face was priceless, they were the sort of birds who probably spend their life being dismissive but SO coulnt handle being on the recieving end of it.
Old 10-08-2006, 04:52 PM
topaz
1K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by D19 STE
My wife dont care about these girls that walk around with there tits and arse hanging out at shows as long as I dont touch

Here is one I seen at ford fair

Does your wife approve of you taking pics of them then???
Old 10-08-2006, 04:52 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

i'll post a few from trax last year
not drop dead gorgeous, but thats because my hat makes me look funny
Old 10-08-2006, 05:13 PM
EssexMikeSi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by chip-3door
My mate did a PERFECT one of that at a show once.

He was taking some pictures and these two "models" or "promo girls" or whatever they were walked past.

He said "excuse me ladies" in a kind of enquiring voice.

They instantly started posing as they turned roud to say "yes"

He then repeated himself in a more dismissive tone whilst gesturing them out the way

"no, EXCUSE ME ladies"

And then took pictures of the car again, the look on their face was priceless, they were the sort of birds who probably spend their life being dismissive but SO coulnt handle being on the recieving end of it.
thats what its all about. bringing people back down to earth sometimes. no joke here, i blew out a really nice girl in a pub/club one night on hliday once in yarmouth jus to make my mates laugh as her and her mates loved themselves and thought they could be anyones

wish i hadnt now, but never mind
Old 10-08-2006, 07:33 PM
dojj

last year at trax

and spot the dojj competition

Old 10-08-2006, 07:35 PM
dojj

bugger, this one then

Old 10-08-2006, 07:43 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

oh fucking no

the bird with her ringpiece out is sarah giggles, a fine example of a minging chunky promo bird

but, bizzarely enough, the low rent bird on the right of the bottom pic is the bird i posted up yesterday with her cunt out last year at TRAX

the pic that was removed further up the thread
Old 10-08-2006, 07:57 PM
dojj

i remember getting a smack from my mrs when i was looking at some of the stuff that was posted from trax last year

she was proper pissed of

mind you, we went to trax 3 years ago and she didn't say a think with all this t & a floating about, but it was a different matter when i started looking at in on the pc
Old 11-08-2006, 09:17 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Originally Posted by lukeytheduke
my misses is nicer than all of them dirty bitches
Ooh, big claims now dude!

Pics of your bird then or STFU
BTTT
I guess he has STFU then