General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Makes me so mad!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006 | 04:23 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Default Makes me so mad!!

I live on a corner, a T junction,vertually everyday i see a fire engine come on to the estate and 5 mins or so later return homewards direction with thier lights off.

Wednesday there was 4 engines parked up just down the road from me,light going,but with no where to go ,Obviously called out by some idiots haveing a laugh,

WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS FFS
Old 05-08-2006 | 05:47 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

if thats all you got to be angry i sugest you get out more mate,,,,,,,, bit sad winging about things that dont affect yuour life personally
Old 05-08-2006 | 05:50 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Originally Posted by b19bal
if thats all you got to be angry i sugest you get out more mate,,,,,,,, bit sad winging about things that dont affect yuour life personally
coming from someone who posts threads asking when was the last time people wore shellsuits and shit like that, thats pretty fucking ironic
Old 05-08-2006 | 06:06 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Because kids nowadays have no thoughts or just simply don't care that while they find it funny sending the fire brigade out on a wild goose chase somebody elses life icould well be at risk. People that find it funny are stupid to the highest sense of the word
Old 05-08-2006 | 06:09 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by Stavros
coming from someone who posts threads asking when was the last time people wore shellsuits and shit like that, thats pretty fucking ironic
hows that irony ????

serious i dont get the relation to the term here

shell suit question about what i was talking about in the office and just reminded me today

talking about fire engines on t juctions pissing off a bloke who lives where it passes

seriously join the link here as im lost to it ?
Old 05-08-2006 | 06:12 PM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Wonder if you'd have that view if your house was on fire with your family stuck inside and the fire engine can't get to you quick enough 'cos some prick was making false calls...........just a thought...........
Old 05-08-2006 | 06:13 PM
gibbo frst
Advanced PassionFord User

its a pain if called out in the middle of the night for these hoaxes but during the day its little kids in their homes messing about but the operator keeps the line open even if the phone is put down so they normally get a bolloking.. comes in handy sometimes if around either 6pm or 9am... get the over time..
Old 05-08-2006 | 06:20 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

mate my house HAS burnt down when i was 9 years old ,,,,,,,, how funny is that now ya mention it

also 3 weeks ago my mate who i grew up with had to wait 40 mins for a ambulance to arrive,,,,, that COULD have been down to kids too perhaps

but in all honesty if it bothers your life THAT MUCH then maybe have a word with whos doing it rather than posting on here and making this a moaning board,,,,, thats the point i was refering to

thank fuck hes a man with morals ect but ive never made them calls before and dont think it happens that much to affect my life

think the fire brigade being called out to help people but out bonfires are more iritating as if your hosue goes up that night mate you fucked,,,,,, wont stop ya going to a display in november though will it
Old 05-08-2006 | 07:41 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

You Gimp what kind of reply was that ?
Someone who has 24000 post next to his name and you say "i ought to get out more"
You wouldnt say that if it was you moms and dads house on fire and the WHOLE of the towns fire brigade was out chasing hoaxes,
Jesus some of the people on here must be on fookin drugs 99% of the time.

You have no exuse for that pathetic comment,only that you have more time on your hands than most of us.