General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Fiesta Supersport !!

Search this Thread

Old 30-07-2006, 10:49 AM
Effy
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fiesta Supersport !!

Anyway out there got a Supersport or know of any still kicking about. It was my 1st car years ago cos I couldn't afford the insurance on a XR2.
Anyway it got nicked so I bought another one and some twat pinched that one aswell.
Send pics to me if poss I would love to see a tidy one again (if there any left)
Old 30-07-2006, 12:01 PM
neilm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Put a post on www.oldskoolford.co.uk I am sure there are a couple of guys on there with them.

Was at the Ashford Old Skool meet last night and there was a gorgeous Fiesta Sport, the forerunner to the Super Sport.

MkI Fiestas are pulling quite an audience these days.

Oh.. and my second car was a Fiesta SuperSport, white with the red stripe, like a pack of Embassy Regal..... FDY 19X it was a lovely little thing.
Old 31-07-2006, 06:29 PM
SPOTLESS
Suck me beutifull!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Fiesta Supersport !!

Originally Posted by Effy
Anyway out there got a Supersport or know of any still kicking about. It was my 1st car years ago cos I couldn't afford the insurance on a XR2.
Anyway it got nicked so I bought another one and some twat pinched that one aswell.
Send pics to me if poss I would love to see a tidy one again (if there any left)
Hello m8, I brought one in jan after looking for a good un for three years. have a look on xr owners club website there is a few on there. Heres a few pics of mine.