General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Pikeys have taken camp near my house!

Search this Thread

Old 26-07-2006, 02:34 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 89XR2
Originally Posted by MWF
Originally Posted by COMEDY DAN
There's fuck all you can do. And if you try anything you'd be a fool. Gypo's wont think twice about killing you and then fucking off.

(as they wont let you hear the end of it) then i'd just leave em too it.
Couldnt agree more. I wouldnt even bother, they live within their own laws and society and nobody, not even the police can control so I am pretty sure you wont be able to.

Just safeguard belongings and 4get about them for 2 weeks, till they move on.
I agree too although I still think it's worth really putting presure onto the Police and Council to stop it happening again.

I think the only reason the Police don't do more about it is because people will live with it.
Theres nothing they can do. The laws the way they are in england mean the gypsies can stay somewhere for a certain amount of time before they can be kicked off. they all know this so its just a case of letting them get on with it.
The council can go someway to stopping them accessing certain areas though. Trenches, heightbars etc...
Old 26-07-2006, 02:50 PM
_DAN_
Yoon

Originally Posted by COMEDY DAN
if you get them some tarmac work they like you
That's the thing though, all the people who cant stand them being around and moan etc are all still prepared to pay them to do their drive cheap or chop down their trees.

Last summer we had a load here and litteraly 10-15 houses on my road had brickweave drives done by them on the cheap and no doubt with half inched bricks etc. If people didnt pay them to do stuff they wouldnt stick around.
Is that who done pats
Old 26-07-2006, 02:54 PM
datar18
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by simonc
There are some gypo's that have moved onto some grass at the side of a roundabout about 1 mile away from me, when they go they always leave a ton of shit behind, there not to keen on fireworks

Simon.

The cresent in Orpington??
Old 26-07-2006, 03:06 PM
Nick_RSIFEZ
Regular Contributor

Put loads of these signs up!!!!

Name:  pikey.jpg
Views: 616
Size:  3.6 KB

Ripped straight from google, enlarge print stick on lamposts...

alot of gypo's don't like being called pikey's!
Old 26-07-2006, 03:12 PM
Graceland
Team HOTHOT!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just do what some of the local vigilanties did in an area of Huddersfield called Deighton a few months ago - toss a petrol bomb in there, they soon shifted their gypo wagons off the playing feilds
Old 26-07-2006, 03:18 PM
datar18

Originally Posted by Rolls
WAs quite funny when this happened not too far from me... (i say not too far, about 6 miles or so) - one night one of the caravans managed to set fire .... they all left the next day!
I was told about this the other night,

3 caravans all petrol bombed,

they soon fooked off
Old 26-07-2006, 03:23 PM
JTECH James
Passion for Fords!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

a bloke near me was driving home, needed a piss so pulled over in a lane, and was going in a hedge.

All of a sudden his van drives off up the road, he chased after it ,saw it went into a field.... when he got up to it there was loads of pikeys in the field...... so he asked what was going on ,they got all nasty and he was o his own so backed off he said well can i at least have my dog out the van...... the pikey said yeah mate £250 quid..... he had to walk to a cash point get money out to buy his dog back so they wouldnt hurt it....

He rang the police and they wouldnt even come out, wouldnt get invloved... his van got burnt out in the end.....
Old 26-07-2006, 03:24 PM
_DAN_
Yoon

Originally Posted by JTECHSAFF
a bloke near me was driving home, needed a piss so pulled over in a lane, and was going in a hedge.

All of a sudden his van drives off up the road, he chased after it ,saw it went into a field.... when he got up to it there was loads of pikeys in the field...... so he asked what was going on ,they got all nasty and he was o his own so backed off he said well can i at least have my dog out the van...... the pikey said yeah mate £250 quid..... he had to walk to a cash point get money out to buy his dog back so they wouldnt hurt it....

He rang the police and they wouldnt even come out, wouldnt get invloved... his van got burnt out in the end.....
FUCKING CUNTS!
Old 26-07-2006, 03:35 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whatever you do Phil, dont let them know who you are or where you live, people joking on a forum is all good fun, but to these "people" its NOT a game and they wont hesitate to fuck you up if they see you as a threat.

As Dan says, grin and bear it, by all means do something at night if you think you can get away with it, but for fucks sake dont fall out with them cause you will be the one who comes off worst, they will have you and then leave and you will never get a chance to get even.
Old 26-07-2006, 03:36 PM
datar18

Originally Posted by JTECHSAFF
..his van got burnt out in the end.....

so would that site if it were me in that situation, I'll guarantee you that much!
Old 26-07-2006, 03:53 PM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

They took over the vacant plot across from my old office 4-5 years ago and the council and the cops could do nothing.

Fortunately, the bit of ground belonged to a property developer who was more Irish and more brutal than the pikeys. He got a team of his boys down there with bulldozers and other heavy plant and told them they had 30 minutes to go.

And they did, leaving his guys free to excavate ditches and mound the earth all the way around the plot.
Old 26-07-2006, 04:01 PM
The DIVA
PassionFord Post Whore!!

A load of the coonts moved onto some land in Kirkby a few years ago and got fooking robbed blind by the local scallys....

After they had lost a couple of Shoguns and a few generators they couldn`t fookin wait to get off........I almost felt sorry for them....

Even pikeys don`t fook around with scousers.....