General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

twisted sanity nitrous

Search this Thread

Old 25-07-2006, 11:57 AM
radiant red
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default twisted sanity nitrous

anybody know much about these kits in particular the controller??

cheers
Old 25-07-2006, 12:03 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, what do you want to know about it?
Old 25-07-2006, 12:14 PM
radiant red

ah of course your a regular on wizard site, my problem is the controller seems to have crashed on the startup screen,i dont know how to reset it.
Old 25-07-2006, 12:29 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Ah, i take it you have tried the "unplug it for a day and see what happens" method?

you will need to talk to paul or charles from twisted sanity really to find out off them if there is anything you can do, if not im sure they will help with an exchange unit or something, they have always seemed very approachable to me.

As you say im a wizards man mainly but ive met paul and charles and ive seen some of their products.

There is a big argument going on at the moment still i believe over claims that they ripped off the software from wizards of nos, as they used to make the controller for wizards, but wizards moved onto someone else as they had a few quality issues with some of the controller from TS, and TS started making their own as a result, but then wizards said they were stealing their intelectual property etc.

I dont know the details though, thats just what ive heard secondhand.

What i do know is that when they are working they are feature rich controllers and they seem quite well priced, just based on what ive heard (and your experience backs this up) they are perhaps not quite as well tested as the wizards one (i know wizards used to individually test every uinit they got from them and send quite a few back to try and stop the customer ending up with one that wasnt spot on, like this one you have)
Old 25-07-2006, 01:02 PM
radiant red

yeah im sick of hearing about how crap my kit is and the court case etc ive tried getting hold of one of the fellas behind the kit but as there is no number on the site due to not trading anymore im struggling.

i spoke to one of them a while back through tsr,maybe try that route again.

but thanks for your help buddy
Old 25-07-2006, 01:06 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Ah, ive not spoken to them for a while so i didnt realise they had stopped trading completely now.
Although now you mention it i think there was something along those lines on the forum.

Hope you get it sorted out mate
Old 26-07-2006, 07:15 AM
radiant red

all sorted i simply moved the select button to the right to access default settings whilst switching power on.