General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Bloody garages!

Search this Thread

Old 20-07-2006, 10:20 PM
JayKay
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bloody garages!

Due to pick up my new Seat Cordoba runabout on Saturday off my sister. She has just bought a Peugeot 206 Convertible and so I agreed to buy her old car off her.

She finalised the deal on Monday and was due to pick it up tomorrow (Friday). The car was advertised as an ex demo.

Garage called her today to say she would not be able to collect the car tomorrow, due to the private plate not yet being transferred over.When she queried why it was on a private plate, the garage admitted the car was an ex demo 2 years ago and has since had a couple of owners! (which she had not been told about before!)

Anyway, she told them where to shove the car and so unless she can find another car tomorrow and acctually collect it tomorrow, there is no way in hell i'll be able to have the Seat for Saturday. Fuckin arsehole it is as well as i've just SORN'd the BMW (got tax refunded) and I need the Seat for Monday for my driving test

Gonna be a couple of weeks before I can get hold of it now Not happy at all