General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Following on from the Muslim Alton Towers day

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2006, 11:28 AM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why do people keep saying they aren't allowed to fly any flag they want. You can
Old 05-07-2006, 11:31 AM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Richie Russ
Originally Posted by lukeytheduke
MWF you appear to be a martar for a lost cause, people are only reacting over the top due to the length of time this country has just sat back and ignored the problem.

I admit England isnt agreat place but its still our home, and people have no write to cum hear and tell us to change the status quo. We are, some will say a soft touch others will say we should let people enter our country, but only those that are truely worthy of our open arms, not people looking for an easy and free ride like 90% of immagrants.

People have a right to be upset as immmagrants are leggally allowed to only seek refuage in the first country they cross, not the 10th.

The country is heading for a change and by the way MWF statistics show that by 2040, whites will be a minority!!!
Well said mate, unfortunately, its people like MWF that seem to have their blinkers on resulting in us providing free housing, free driving lessons, free education etc etc etc and heck they can even knock an innocent person over killing them and get away with it for fear of being branded racist, which is far too easily done nowadays....
LOL you pair don't even know what you are arguing about anymore, this thread started about Muslims not immigrants.
Old 05-07-2006, 11:36 AM
Richie Russ
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

LOL you pair don't even know what you are arguing about anymore, this thread started about Muslims not immigrants.[/quote]

And look at what you have written on your website with all of 2 replies from who have totally avoided the topic you posted, titled....

''A Country Ripe With Racism''

I am totally shocked by what I am reading on places like PassionFord recently. Occasionally one member will read something in the Sunm which focuses around Muslims and suddenly it turns in the KKK on there.

It's been like that for a few years now but what I find truely worrying is that it seems to be getting worse and not better. And this causes a vicous circle where because there's all this racist hate then other people comphensate for it and it all comes round again.

I've just been told by one member of PassionFord that Muslims are going to take over the country.

So not only are you slagging off passionford members on your ahem, website, even they are totally ignoring the topic as they probably agree with what has been said but didn't want to not support you

Like i said to you, its soooo easy for people to be branded racist and you've just proved that

You have your views, other will have theirs
Old 05-07-2006, 11:39 AM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

LOL you pair don't even know what you are arguing about anymore, this thread started about Muslims not immigrants.
And look at what you have written on your website with all of 2 replies from 1 person who totally avoided the topic you posted, titled....

''A Country Ripe With Racism''

I am totally shocked by what I am reading on places like PassionFord recently. Occasionally one member will read something in the Sunm which focuses around Muslims and suddenly it turns in the KKK on there.

It's been like that for a few years now but what I find truely worrying is that it seems to be getting worse and not better. And this causes a vicous circle where because there's all this racist hate then other people comphensate for it and it all comes round again.

I've just been told by one member of PassionFord that Muslims are going to take over the country.
So not only are you slagging off passionford members on your ahem, website where you have had all of 2 replies totally ignoring the topic as they probably agree with what has been said but didn't want to not support you

Like i said to you, its soooo easy for people to be branded racist and you've just proved that
LOL I'm being stalked!

Not slagging off all PassionFord members though am I
Old 05-07-2006, 11:40 AM
lukeytheduke
PassionFord Post Whore!!

MWF if one conversation stayed on the same topic it would be borin abit like your views, why dont you look at it like this, this conversation is evolving, exacly the same as our society is evolving, but unfortunatly they are both heading down hill

P.S its good to see other peoples opinions on such things, and having an open mind migth make u post more effectively
Old 05-07-2006, 11:41 AM
Richie Russ

You're branding us racists , you're not being stalked mate, trust me, i was just interested in what other crap you spout out
Old 05-07-2006, 11:45 AM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by lukeytheduke
MWF if one conversation stayed on the same topic it would be borin abit like your views, why dont you look at it like this, this conversation is evolving, exacly the same as our society is evolving, but unfortunatly they are both heading down hill

P.S its good to see other peoples opinions on such things, and having an open mind migth make u post more effectively
I agree but this conversation is not evolving though is it.

Evolving would be when people bring facts and their own new opinions to the table.

All I see in this thread is stereotyping, assumptions and a mob mentality against Muslims, immagrants or anyone else people like to round up into their hate campaign.
Old 05-07-2006, 11:46 AM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

You're branding us racists , you're not being stalked mate, trust me, i was just interested in what other crap you spout out
Yes I'm branding you a racist yes.

I'm glad you find me so fascinating
Old 05-07-2006, 11:59 AM
lukeytheduke
PassionFord Post Whore!!

but my firend it is eveolving, you are to quick to assume that all evolution is going forward and positive, however if we look back through history, you can see examples of when de-evolution is for the best

not all change is good, im nto a racist, im well educated and even brought up in dover, im 22 so i have experianced these things and things need to change

free cars, free phone cards free housign to immmagrants, the reason why muslims and immagrants have been compared is because muslims are acting the same as immagrants, demanding these selfish things and it is out of order as they came to this country, and now want it to be like their parents country

thats why people are eveolving this conversation into immgration mate
Old 05-07-2006, 12:02 PM
Richie Russ

Originally Posted by MWF

Yes, i do find you totally erm, fascinating.

The agenda here is the fact that you are branding people racist which is far too easy and common nowadays, you are talking about keeping racial tension to a minimum yet you post such things on your site, and it's people like you raising the tension.

Tbh, im not a racist, i employ Polish people because they work hard and i pay them well, i have know problems with that from ANYONE, but im fucked off with all these people coming here who arent worth a cup of cold stuff, trying to change the way we live in OUR country, we have too many dossers of our own here already claiming gawd knows how much money each month for having 7 kids by 7 different women, get your own house in order before you start trying to help every other Tom, Dick and Mohammed / Henryk....(<---------- insert foreign name here) thats all im saying

Im not going to turn this thread into a huge argument, just wanted to put my point forward.

***Try and understand what we are saying, its not about being racist***
Old 05-07-2006, 12:14 PM
BlueSmoke
PassionFord's crazy fool!

Originally Posted by john
Also recall a town in Yorkshire took down it's crimbo baners etc as muslims complained and put them up in there languages.
Wasn't that the one where they stopped calling it their Christmas Festival and renamed it the Winter Festival or something like that?

Sounds to me like they are more concerned with getting rid of a flag that has white on it. It's fucking ridiculous.
Old 05-07-2006, 12:16 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by MWF

The agenda here is the fact that you are branding people racist which is far too easy and common nowadays, you are talking about keeping racial tension to a minimum yet you post such things on your site, and it's people like you raising the tension.

Tbh, im not a racist, i employ Polish people because they work hard and i pay them well, i have know problems with that from ANYONE, but im fucked off with all these people coming here who arent worth a cup of cold stuff, trying to change the way we live in OUR country, we have too many dossers of our own here already claiming gawd knows how much money each month for having 7 kids by 7 different women, get your own house in order before you start trying to help every other Tom, Dick and Mohammed / Henryk....(<---------- insert foreign name here) thats all im saying

Im not going to turn this thread into a huge argument, just wanted to put my point forward.

OK

I appologise for branding you a racist.

And I do agree with many of your points and respect your concerns but it seems to me your beef is moreso with political issues with benefits and immigration control, not with Muslims in general.

I do think there are many things that need sorting out in this country but I do not see any reason why we shouldn't stop offending people when we know we are.

We all have a right to do a lot of things but we restrain from many of them on the basis of not offending people. If someone wants to stop doing something, in this case flying a flag which is deemed offensive by some, then so be it. If someone wants to rent a themepark for a day for their own use then fair play.

Now if you are forced to do it then a line is being crossed.
Old 05-07-2006, 12:23 PM
Richie Russ

Originally Posted by MWF
Originally Posted by MWF

OK

I appologise for branding you a racist.

And I do agree with many of your points and respect your concerns but it seems to me your beef is moreso with political issues with benefits and immigration control, not with Muslims in general.

I do think there are many things that need sorting out in this country but I do not see any reason why we shouldn't stop offending people when we know we are.

We all have a right to do a lot of things but we restrain from many of them on the basis of not offending people. If someone wants to stop doing something, in this case flying a flag which is deemed offensive by some, then so be it. If someone wants to rent a themepark for a day for their own use then fair play.

Now if you are forced to do it then a line is being crossed.

Fair point, the reason i have said what i did because firstly the thread was about the St George cross which i posted on, i.e 'whatever next' the thing that got my back up was the usual racist post about people on here, which we see time and time again and i was justifying what myself and probably a lot of others thought, lets let it be and let the thread continue
Old 05-07-2006, 12:23 PM
Homer.
9500RPM torqueless wonder

Can we get back to the point thats its not muslims that want to change the flag its some religious cunt Rev philip Chester from the church of england who THINKS thats muslims MIGHT be offened by it .

Again religion causing yet more arguments sooner we get rid of it the better
Old 05-07-2006, 12:28 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt J
Originally Posted by dojj
who cares what flags they say you can't fly?
if you want to fly the flag, no matter who's country it is, you should be able to
i've got a fairly big orange flag i wave about on occasion, andi've never had a problem when i've ben marching down the road in the middle of the night with it fluttering around me earholes

also, as a side note, the union "jack" is only called the union "jack when it is hung from the "jack" mast on a ship, if it's blwingin the wind on anything else it's called the union flag, and, as others have already rightly pointed out, what happens to the countries that have this flag as part of their national flags?

one mroe thing, countries tend to be run by cnuts
Dont think theres an issue with the union flag mate, its the st george's cross thats meant to be causing problems.

Not really intrested who it offends to be honest, its my flag and I'll do what the fuck I like with it.
but if you take the white background and the red cross out of the flag, what are you left with?
it's an amalgamation of a few flags so if you take away one of the key ingredients what aer you left with?

you've got the paint, you've got the brush, you have even got the talane,t but you have no canvas to put it all together so it's just sitting there doing nothing

what they should be doing is not worrying about about st albans or st george or st paul and start worrying about what they are going to to about celebrating the actual fact that we have a national day and no fucker makes it official

ffs, we have every other day turned into a national insituation so why not st georges?
you have st pats, which is probably the biggest thing of the year other than cristmas, you have the rest of us who celebrate visakhi or eid or divali or which ever group of people support whatever particula deity, but no one can stand up and say "hang on, why is no one making a fuss about st g's day?"

it's like everyone in any position of authrity is ashamed to have it and do their utmost to hide it away like an ugly relative at a wedding
Old 05-07-2006, 12:32 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by Homer.
Can we get back to the point thats its not muslims that want to change the flag its some religious cunt Rev philip Chester from the church of england who THINKS thats muslims MIGHT be offened by it .

Again religion causing yet more arguments sooner we get rid of it the better
well, the answer to that is for the few people who may be offended to avert their eyes for the flags, least it led them to temptation
Old 05-07-2006, 12:45 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

it's like everyone in any position of authrity is ashamed to have it and do their utmost to hide it away like an ugly relative at a wedding
Nobody in a position of authority wants to touch the St Georges flag though, simply because of it's association with the BNP.

Ironically he was half Turkish and half Palistinian.
Old 05-07-2006, 04:27 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by MWF
Nobody in a position of authority wants to touch the St Georges flag though, simply because of it's association with the BNP.

if he wenr' english then why did they decide to make him the patron saint then?
i bet it was one of them notrodamus type sorts who kew this was going to happen in the year 2006 and didn't tell anyone
Old 06-07-2006, 08:05 AM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by MWF

i bet it was one of them notrodamus type sorts who kew this was going to happen in the year 2006 and didn't tell anyone
He's the Patron Saint of England, Portugal, Georgia and more. He was made Patron Saint of England when the crusaders returned from Jerusalem.
Old 06-07-2006, 06:35 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by MWF
Originally Posted by MWF

He's the Patron Saint of England, Portugal, Georgia and more. He was made Patron Saint of England when the crusaders returned from Jerusalem.
the bottom line is that he isn't some sort of parlementary figure that you can vote out or a member of the royal family you can execute
he's some bloke who's been there for ages and ages and some twart want's to get rid of him because "it's something to do"

look at the things they covered up to leave jebidiha springfield as a right and honerable figurehead of springfield
Old 07-07-2006, 07:55 AM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

look at the things they covered up to leave jebidiha springfield as a right and honerable figurehead of springfield
In the Simpsons cartoon show?
Old 08-07-2006, 07:39 PM
dojj

yup
Old 08-07-2006, 07:46 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Isn't this all to do with the Crusades some god knows how many 1000 of years ago?

and for the records I am racist! I fucking hate the scots!
Old 08-07-2006, 07:49 PM
Zetec Andy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by SimonT
Scots are fine, its the welsh you need to look out for!
Old 08-07-2006, 07:49 PM
dojj

Originally Posted by Andy L
Originally Posted by SimonT
Scots are fine, its the welsh you need to look out for!
most of them are in big brother, so no problems there mate
Old 08-07-2006, 07:51 PM
Speedy Gonzalez
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Simon T

FPMSL
Old 08-07-2006, 07:53 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

The welsh are sound mate! Excellent raves, good drugs and easy women!
Old 08-07-2006, 08:17 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well i for one am VERY proud of the st georges cross and our government was ALSO very proud of it and as so uses it as a award for galantry and as such we awarded malta the st georges cross for there bravery and general sticking with us in the second world war and as a result ALL variations on there flags have a st george cross on it not to mention there MAIN flag has the actual cross on it

they also celebrate st georges day there too UNLIKE THIS FUCKING COUNTRY WHO CELEBRATE ST PATRICKS NIGHT

we need to remember what our history was and thats what made our tiny island what we are,,,,,,,,,,,,, BUT we are being concoured in a indirect way and loosing our identity

infact its a fucking joke that a place we awarded our highest honour respects it more than the country who gave it

and the bnp used the union flag and not the george cross !!!!!

i for one will NEVER look that flag and i personaly would rahter loose the union flag tbh

theres nothing worse that hearing a fucking scotsman hating england soo much even though he lives here and when you ask him to fick back of the reply is " united kindom mate"

theres a bloke i know thats made his money in london and now is going to move bacl to scotland cause he dont was his son to talk like a english person

now if the scots can think like that then just imagine what other countrys think