General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

England - what if, could have been, if we did this . . .

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2006, 07:07 PM
discodenkelly
bounce, bounce, bounce

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default England - what if, could have been, if we did this . . .

Just feel as though I should start another what if thread. We're all world class managers at the end of the day like Sven and co
If England had won tonight the whole, and I mean WHOLE, team would have had nothing but praise from everyone. It is so entertaining how people are so quick to damn people when it all goes tits up.
Its only a game folks. Roll on Euro 2008, Up the Republic of Ireland!! We can win it
Old 01-07-2006, 07:17 PM
Cam
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Default Re: England - what if, could have been, if we did this . . .

Originally Posted by discodenkelly
Just feel as though I should start another what if thread. We're all world class managers at the end of the day like Sven and co
If England had won tonight the whole, and I mean WHOLE, team would have had nothing but praise from everyone. It is so entertaining how people are so quick to damn people when it all goes tits up.
Its only a game folks. Roll on Euro 2008, Up the Republic of Ireland!! We can win it
Bullshit I have slagged them off before, during and now after the tournament for the useless bunch of unco-ordinated assmunchers that they are
Old 01-07-2006, 07:20 PM
discodenkelly
bounce, bounce, bounce

I'm generalising though. Cam you can't deny that everyone appears to jump on the England are shit bandwagon the second they get knocked out. I've not had that much faith in them this tournament mainly due to bad managerial decisions but it's funny to see everyone slate them so strongly. They weren't good enough at taking penalties at the end of the day
Old 01-07-2006, 07:25 PM
Cam
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by discodenkelly
I'm generalising though. Cam you can't deny that everyone appears to jump on the England are shit bandwagon the second they get knocked out. I've not had that much faith in them this tournament mainly due to bad managerial decisions but it's funny to see everyone slate them so strongly. They weren't good enough at taking penalties at the end of the day
if the shirt fits.........
Old 01-07-2006, 07:30 PM
discodenkelly
bounce, bounce, bounce

I don't deny I'm joining in. But like I said I haven't had much faith on the whole, I just find it incredible how many people decide to chastise the entire team now just cos they lost in a lottery that is a penalty shoot out. I think the shirt fits everyone tbh