General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

I moved the Reyland post...

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2006 | 12:10 PM
turbomad1
Part of the Furniture

Originally Posted by sortedcossie.com
Originally Posted by dojj
it's all very well saying your piece and having the pound of flesh etc, but we seem to have heard everyones side of the story other than the bloke who sent the original email

with everyone trying to make him into the moster cming over the hill it might be a case of "no matter what i say people have already made up tiheir minds" but at least he should state his case rather than "answerable to no one other than brom"

that comment makes him sound like broms bitch (sorry but thats the way it looks having to ask his permission for everyting before you would be allowed ot post it)

all this could have been avoided had you either asked brom to explain the original reply or had posted here saying "i don't belieeeeeeeeeve it" and said something along the lines of "is brom always so grumpy?" rather than try and post a vieled attitude post in order to slip it in half way along, things might have turned out differently

i have no onion about you because i can't recall an instance where we would have converesed about anything, but lots of people are painting you as a class A coont, and if it was me i would be out here defending my good name

i've been there and done that, fair enough i gave up and let others who know me right the wrongs that other people have percived that i had done, but to sit back and not do anything and stick your head in the sand like a tall turkey doesn't seem to be doing you any favours

as i've said before, i have no reason to slate you but i do find it a little disturbing that you have made a devious post and about some possible shady shenanigans regarding the zoo rear beam, which, by implication, has been roumoured to have caused a nasty crash on the site which you claim to have total control over
either you have to put a stop to those people posting there/here or you should not put yourself in such a pisition in which you are the gy with which the buck stops

i've tied to make this post as fair as i possibly can, but some will see it in a different light, i don't mean to be slagging you off, even if it does look like that to certain people i'm not

sludge is th eonly one who can start putting this tale to and end, otherwise you will be looked upon by loads of peole ehre as a bit of a control hungry tit

sorry
that sort of say it all really - totally agree.

sibabe - i simply thought you were with mad1 now - i dont get your face dont fit comment.

and what the fook is that sposed to mean dont forget you are talkin to my wife

i can see im gonna have some fun this year now i am not ill
Old 01-07-2006 | 12:11 PM
sibabe
Virgin

hmmm my user name is sibabe turbs is turbomad1 we aint the same person! i have my own thoughts and opinions too!

and the face dont fit thing is with reguard to the fact that when me and turbs stopped coming to the pub you lot all turned your backs where we the phone calls you all promised? how many of you came over to say hello as you all promised! what happened to everyone coming over to visit him just after christmas hhhmmmm none of you lot showed up! may be a coinsidence but i think not!
Old 01-07-2006 | 12:18 PM
SortedCossie
Regular Contributor

erm i have personally never promised anything you said except for keeping in touch on msn.

i mean by aggreeing that only sludge and brom can really sort this out.

and all chat to anyone about cars no matter where you come from or what you look like - i've only met you once and from what i remember it was a good night so i dont understand your comments about being clicky and turning our backs on you.
Old 01-07-2006 | 12:20 PM
SortedCossie
Regular Contributor

[

and what the fook is that sposed to mean dont forget you are talkin to my wife

i can see im gonna have some fun this year now i am not ill [/quote]

i dont get what you mean? - and dont threaten me - theres no need i'm harmless.
Old 01-07-2006 | 12:22 PM
turbomad1
Part of the Furniture

im not threatening at all, i misread what you put
Old 01-07-2006 | 12:23 PM
SortedCossie
Regular Contributor

lol no probs mate - i was a bit confused meself with all the quoting lol

msn - sortedcossie@hotmail.co.uk
Old 01-07-2006 | 12:32 PM
turbomad1
Part of the Furniture

iv added ya again matey
Old 01-07-2006 | 12:47 PM
The Sludge
garibaldi

Originally Posted by dojj
it's all very well saying your piece and having the pound of flesh etc, but we seem to have heard everyones side of the story other than the bloke who sent the original email

with everyone trying to make him into the moster cming over the hill it might be a case of "no matter what i say people have already made up tiheir minds" but at least he should state his case rather than "answerable to no one other than brom"

that comment makes him sound like broms bitch (sorry but thats the way it looks having to ask his permission for everyting before you would be allowed ot post it)

all this could have been avoided had you either asked brom to explain the original reply or had posted here saying "i don't belieeeeeeeeeve it" and said something along the lines of "is brom always so grumpy?" rather than try and post a vieled attitude post in order to slip it in half way along, things might have turned out differently

i have no onion about you because i can't recall an instance where we would have converesed about anything, but lots of people are painting you as a class A coont, and if it was me i would be out here defending my good name

i've been there and done that, fair enough i gave up and let others who know me right the wrongs that other people have percived that i had done, but to sit back and not do anything and stick your head in the sand like a tall turkey doesn't seem to be doing you any favours

as i've said before, i have no reason to slate you but i do find it a little disturbing that you have made a devious post and about some possible shady shenanigans regarding the zoo rear beam, which, by implication, has been roumoured to have caused a nasty crash on the site which you claim to have total control over
either you have to put a stop to those people posting there/here or you should not put yourself in such a pisition in which you are the gy with which the buck stops

i've tied to make this post as fair as i possibly can, but some will see it in a different light, i don't mean to be slagging you off, even if it does look like that to certain people i'm not

sludge is th eonly one who can start putting this tale to and end, otherwise you will be looked upon by loads of peole ehre as a bit of a control hungry tit

sorry
Fair play to that. Would like the opportunity but hey dont look like I will though.
Old 01-07-2006 | 12:48 PM
andre_k
PassionFord Post Troll

ahhhhhhhhhhhh lets all be friends!

Old 01-07-2006 | 12:49 PM
turbomad1
Part of the Furniture

tried it before and still got shit on matey but would be nice lol
Old 01-07-2006 | 01:00 PM
fatboy billy
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

ok im billy im 14 and i am a member of rs-mania and even a moderator too but after all this im now ashamed to be a apart of it because of all of this sure broms reply was rude but who gives a fuck its just words he was straight to point and no stringing you along like some people and like i said on mania he is looking out for buisness and who are we to say he is wrong and i dont understand why people got so worked up he called us chavs well if he thinks we are fair enough but we know on there we are not but then coming on here and doing this by certain memebrs has given everyone on there and the site a bad name which was totally not needed and made us look like we are all chavs thats what i think and i do hope it can all be sorted out as i dont want to go to show have lots of threats and fighting go on
Old 01-07-2006 | 01:01 PM
Jullian
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

billy you should not be swearing at your age
Old 01-07-2006 | 01:03 PM
sibabe
Virgin

well said billy!
Old 01-07-2006 | 01:04 PM
fatboy billy

yes your right and i am sorry
Old 01-07-2006 | 01:05 PM
andre_k
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Jullian

sorry mum!
Old 01-07-2006 | 01:06 PM
hilly
Virgin

oi oi mad1 and babe you talking to me still????
Old 01-07-2006 | 01:06 PM
NIMRODS_RST
MISSING MY RST!!

Originally Posted by Jullian
u is mum
Old 01-07-2006 | 01:07 PM
turbomad1
Part of the Furniture

to be totally honest its about time all the inter forum crap stopped now in the end of the day there are alot of chavs that visit sites yes but not all are i have some good friends i have made along the way and i have also found out who to trust and not to trust as spose we all do me personaly i will sort things out without a screen infront of me with the ones i have a greivence with but not all are happy with that they just wana slag ya off and think that words mean anything its bout time all the childish behavior stopped now ie

he said ##### so il say ######

enough enough ay its affecting people like billy who is a good lad that works hard for what he wants and if ya had a look at his motor you would all respect him for what he has done to his car i tell ya what it puts some of my old cars to shame so

as i sadi before enough is enough ay we all like fords and maybe some have diferent ideas on what there cars look like and go like but whats the diference aslong as you like what you have done
Old 01-07-2006 | 01:07 PM
turbomad1
Part of the Furniture

Originally Posted by hilly
yeah man you aint been on msn for ages where ya been
Old 01-07-2006 | 01:08 PM
sibabe
Virgin

Originally Posted by hilly

course we are you daft sod
Old 01-07-2006 | 01:09 PM
fatboy billy

mad1
Old 01-07-2006 | 01:10 PM
hilly
Virgin

msn went down the pan along with me old comp still trying to sort it all still.
Alot of sh*t has been going on in my life at the mo so also not been able to get on much as well.
When msn sorted i will give you a call and we can catch up on things.
Old 01-07-2006 | 01:11 PM
turbomad1
Part of the Furniture

yeah man sweet as buddy let me know when ya about
Old 01-07-2006 | 01:12 PM
aduz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

where's these chavey virgins coming from...go back to your chav site u goons
Old 01-07-2006 | 01:13 PM
Jullian
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

we want loudgirl
Old 01-07-2006 | 01:13 PM
sibabe
Virgin

in the end of the day all new members are virgins do you just not want anyone new to join the site then???
Old 01-07-2006 | 01:14 PM
turbomad1
Part of the Furniture

and there ya go no need buddy so just cus i others dont choose to post very often means i am a virgin on here so what fookin diference does it make its sposed to be about people that are passionate about fords aint it
Old 01-07-2006 | 01:17 PM
hilly
Virgin

O.k i'm a chav i've got a std 3dr cossie 33yrs old not a track suit in site but the problem is I think this may cover alot of peeps on this and any other site so is that what you class as a chav then?

Also if you care to look I have been a member for longer than you and I havn't needed to post as alot of what I have needed to say in posts has already been said before I can reply and I also like to look and read topics/posts as alot of people on here and other sites know fords inside out and I am learning so much by just reading.
Old 01-07-2006 | 01:37 PM
Cossie Helen
10K+ Poster!!

Oh my dear god is this still going on
Old 01-07-2006 | 01:41 PM
Steve200+

Change the post title, someone..

'RS-Mania Asylum Seekers, apply here'
Old 01-07-2006 | 01:42 PM
andre_k
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Steve200+
Change the post title, someone..

'RS-Mania Asylum Seekers, apply here'

PMSL!!!
Old 01-07-2006 | 02:22 PM
Rs Baz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by turbomad1
and there ya go no need buddy so just cus i others dont choose to post very often means i am a virgin on here so what fookin diference does it make its sposed to be about people that are passionate about fords aint it
thats what i thought this site was about peaple bein passionate
about fords

may be i was wrong
Old 01-07-2006 | 02:27 PM
Eagle
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by the sludge
Fair play to that. Would like the opportunity but hey dont look like I will though.
the forum is waiting ....................
Old 01-07-2006 | 04:13 PM
Moonstone Kev
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

SOMEBODY CLOSE THIS FUCKING TOPIC NOW PLEASE
Old 01-07-2006 | 04:25 PM
Brookesy
10K+ Poster!!

Shocking that RS-Mania has set out to ruin a well respected tuners reputation.
Old 01-07-2006 | 04:29 PM
aduz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

why doesnt somebody shut this thread as its just going on and on and we dont want too many chavs coming across
Old 01-07-2006 | 04:57 PM
GOD
Regular Contributor

all the fun of the fair
Old 01-07-2006 | 04:58 PM
Speedy Gonzalez
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Old 01-07-2006 | 05:48 PM
The Sludge
garibaldi

Originally Posted by Eagle
Originally Posted by the sludge
the forum is waiting ....................
Your the biggest stirrer of them all.

Brooksey-thats incorrect pal.

aduz-why add fuel to fire then
Old 01-07-2006 | 05:50 PM
timrud
BANNED

Sludge - you really don't help yourself with comments like that!

Why don't you swallow your pride and apologise?

Quick Reply: I moved the Reyland post...