General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 27-06-2006, 01:33 PM
Jonesy_FFOC
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Hi all.

It is with great pleasure that i introduce TEAM:BadBoys

Myself and a friend have entered a car into the first ever Scally Rally. This event takes its inspiration from the Gumball. But without the £40k entrance fee and the Lambo/Ferrari needed.

Oh No!! The Scally Rally has cars that cost no more than £100. Four days, 1600 miles and 4 countries.

Full details of the rally can be seen here

www.scallyrally.co.uk

TEAM:BadBoys have also launched a website

www.teambadboys.co.uk

We are running the event in aid of Breast Cancer Care UK, www.breastcancercare.org.uk/ and we aim to raise £2000 but we need your help. Please please give anything you can, if 1000 people each gave £2 we would be there!! We are raising money through Just Giving, meaning that the Tax Man gets his hands in his pockets and helps too.

www.justgiving.com/badboys

Fletch5555 of www.ffoc.co.uk has already helped massively by selling us his Sierra for £100, so we now have the car, details and pictures can be seen at www.teambadboys.co.uk/car.htm

I would dearly love for you guys to help us out further. Is it possible for a few PassionFord.com stickers to go on the car?? They would go well with the www.ffoc.co.uk www.allfords.net www.fordsierraclub.co.uk and www.zetecs.com ones that i have already been donated.

Also, if you run a company, or hold an influential postion in a company, and would like to be a corporate sponsor, we are looking for your support, and we can cover the car in your companies Logo's and Slogan's.

Please Please can you help us!!??

Many Thanks

Lewis "Jonesy" Jones and Jody "J" Allen
Old 28-06-2006, 08:12 PM
Jonesy_FFOC
Virgin

I have today secured a £500 sponsorship deal with www.fordpartsuk.com

Old 25-08-2006, 12:25 PM
Jonesy_FFOC
Virgin

BUMP

Personal and Corporate sponsorship still needed

email lj5025@ntlworld.com if you can put a company name on the car.

Remember this is for Breast Cancer Care UK. There are enough guys on this forum that like playing with breasts, help us raise money to keep breasts healthy

Cheers Boys and Girls

Jonesy