General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

angry as hell

Search this Thread

Old 23-02-2006, 05:39 PM
jaimesdna
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default angry as hell

my missus went to see her friend last night, when she got home she was told me about a friend of her friend. he, his girlfriend & 2 kids lives in a flat payed for by the tax payer. neither of them work. they get all there bills payed for & get £200 per week, from the tax payer.
he has been sent on numerious courses from the jobs center such as welding, forklift, chain saw course? & others, (he has no intension of getting a job ) but what really gets me is last week he was sent on a course to get his hgv licence. he turned up on the first day, then couldn't even be bothered to turn up on any other days (even though the course would still have to be payed for in full by the tax payer ) on the night of the first (& only) days training he apparently kept on complaining of being tired, when someone asked why he answered "coz ive been up since 8 this morning" how about every other fucker that works to pay for him to sit on his arse all day doing nothing? dosen't he think that they feel tired?
this is a really sore subject for me as i've alway wanted to drive an hgv for a living & even though i've payed taxes for the last 9 years i've gotta pay £1000 for my course (which i have just booked ) & the job center told me they wouldn't send me on a course unless i've been un- employed for 3 years
i just cant understand why the goverment are letting people like this take the piss out of tax payers!!!!! surley it would make more sence to send me on the course & make this layabout do my shitty job (or stop his benifits)
this just makes me so mad
Old 23-02-2006, 06:03 PM
he man
Part of the Furniture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats really shit mate. i work really hard. i get up at 4am and sometimes dont get home till 10pm just to go to sleep and do it all again.
Old 23-02-2006, 06:27 PM
smithy_1980
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

ive got a mate just like this the lazy fooker thinks its funny aswell
this really pisses me off because he always seems to have plenty of money while im working my ass off just to pay the bills
Old 23-02-2006, 06:32 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Unfortunately its a typical example of how shit this country has become with stupid fucking benefits system that makes it easy to not work.

I remember seeing a documentary about a 17 year old who got pregnant at 15 who was now a single mum on benefits with no intention of going back to school or working despite the fact she would get free childcare.

Her solution if she needs more money is just to have another kid and claim more benefits.
Old 23-02-2006, 06:32 PM
dave cos4x4
Professional Waffler

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

gets me this does.

always worked and always will,but thats why i have my own house,cars etc..

what do most people have on the dole...hardly nothing.

well most of them.
Old 23-02-2006, 06:53 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

Does my tits in this. If the workshy git won't get off his arse and work for a living and pulls this stunt they should cut his benefit right back.

There's a story in the Sun today about a lad who has been claiming benefit for work and built a Paxo that was featured in Revs. Nice to know my tax £ is being spent so well
Old 23-02-2006, 07:06 PM
saffsta

Originally Posted by smithy_1980
Me too i just wanna slap people who laugh at hard working people
Old 23-02-2006, 07:06 PM
jaimesdna

there are plenty of descent hard working people out there that desperately want kids & cant have them. maybe the scroungers should have there kids taken off them & given to the descent people who will bring them up to have good morals & a good outlook on life. give the poor little fuckers a chance in life, as scum genrally only breads scum & the problems only gettin worse
Old 23-02-2006, 07:39 PM
smithy_1980
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Originally Posted by saffsta
he`s just been and brought a new set of 17s for his vauxhall chavalier today all on his dole money
Old 23-02-2006, 07:45 PM
jaimesdna

he`s just been and brought a new set of 17s for his vauxhall chavalier today all on his dole money
slash his tyres lets face it you payed for them
Old 23-02-2006, 07:50 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

If I did change my career It woulds have to be one of those benifit fraud investigators.

Imagine the satisfaction of having those idiots thrown on the street after they thought they could get a cushy few bob off the government for doing fuck all.

They are the lazy twats who deserve to be living on the street.
Old 23-02-2006, 07:53 PM
jaimesdna

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
If I did change my career It woulds have to be one of those benifit fraud investigators.

Imagine the satisfaction of having those idiots thrown on the street after they thought they could get a cushy few bob off the government for doing fuck all.

They are the lazy twats who deserve to be living on the street.
now that would be true job satisfaction
Old 23-02-2006, 10:55 PM
Bodge22
Wanna be whore...

I had something i wanted to say about this but, as i've read through i've got more and more pissed off and i forgot
Old 23-02-2006, 10:56 PM
Bodge22
Wanna be whore...

Oh yeah that's itFUCKING SCUM BAGS GET A FUCKING JOB
Old 24-02-2006, 07:05 AM
Eagle
Super Moderator
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)
Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

its a shit system that you can beat easily .. someone i knew had a reasonable job .. not real hard work .. but found out its worth more for him to be on benifits .. took the piss at work a bit and he got sacked, now claiming gets his rent paid bills etc him and his g/f moved in togther to get more money ..

thing is he can not be bothered to go get a job as its easier for him to sit on his arse

forgot to add he is unable to work as he is signed off with depression / mental problems .. he even told me how easy it was to do it .. i just walked away from him ..
Old 24-02-2006, 07:15 AM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Easy to fix this problem

1, Anyone who is fit to work ( ie, is not signed of by a doctor with a serious problem) who is not in full time work should be told they will work for the local council ,,cutting grass , picking up litter, etc etc
this will entitle them to whatever BENIFIT money they are getting paid , If they refuse they will have ALL bennefits stopped , They should work 9 to 5 , and 5 days a week .
This will make them find a full time job because they will be doing one anyway for the council but just for benifit money , so they might as well go get a real job and earn real money

Think about it ,, Work for the council for 39 hours a week picking up litter etc etc for what , probs about £60 a week or get a proper full time job at £250 ,,this will make them get a job ,

Paul
Old 24-02-2006, 07:44 AM
martrs
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES
Easy to fix this problem

1, Anyone who is fit to work ( ie, is not signed of by a doctor with a serious problem) who is not in full time work should be told they will work for the local council ,,cutting grass , picking up litter, etc etc
this will entitle them to whatever BENIFIT money they are getting paid , If they refuse they will have ALL bennefits stopped , They should work 9 to 5 , and 5 days a week .
This will make them find a full time job because they will be doing one anyway for the council but just for benifit money , so they might as well go get a real job and earn real money

Think about it ,, Work for the council for 39 hours a week picking up litter etc etc for what , probs about £60 a week or get a proper full time job at £250 ,,this will make them get a job ,

Paul

Totaly agree with that
Old 24-02-2006, 11:44 AM
Kop2381
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Its fucking Out of order
Old 24-02-2006, 11:55 AM
Redkop
Member No: 39

It's like what was said on my thread last week.... https://passionford.com/forum/viewto...941&highlight=
Old 24-02-2006, 01:04 PM
The Rapid 1

Originally Posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES
Easy to fix this problem

Paul

Used to work with an Aussie (top country and real nice people ) and as far as I could tell from what he was telling me, that is EXACTLY what they do over there

Oh and they dont let immigrants in either

How come they can get it right, aint we ruled by the same monarchy
Old 24-02-2006, 01:18 PM
ZED

When I finished my studies and got a full time job I was shocked when I looked at my wage slip to find so much of my wages were taken as tax something like £500 was taken!! I never even thought about applying for a council house and have now got a huge mortgage I have never believed in NOT working hard for something. But sitting at home on my ass and getting paid for it is tempting!
Old 24-02-2006, 02:35 PM
Mike Rainbird
Caraholic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

this really pisses me off because he always seems to have plenty of money while im working my ass off just to pay the bills
I'm sorry, but I couldn't allow myself to be friends with anyone that did that.
Old 24-02-2006, 02:57 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Paul
thats a fuckin excellent idea!
Old 24-02-2006, 03:21 PM
BlueSmoke
PassionFord's crazy fool!

BOUGHT!!!! NOT BROUGHT!!!!

Drives me fookin mad!
Old 24-02-2006, 03:24 PM
BlueSmoke
PassionFord's crazy fool!

Paul, sounds good in theory but what happens when the bloody PC brigade wade in, with tales of slave labour and people being forced to work for less than minimum wage? This is what they would bloody say

BUT they are allowed to pay anything they want on apprenticeships, these are not governed by minimum wage from what I've always gathered. So they make them do these menial jobs and give them a qualification like level 1 litter picker and so on
Old 24-02-2006, 04:47 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Force the lazy fuckers to do military service in Iraq. They'd soon jack up thier own jobs and work for a living.
Old 24-02-2006, 04:53 PM
xr4x4rs
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i agree with what everyone is saying here

i worked ever since i left school but unfortuantly i havnt been working for the past 3 years due to a medical condition now,

i never signed on either over these 3 years as i didnt know how to go about it, now im on income support from last week and im only entitled to 44 quid a week

so god knows how other people are surving im lucky enough to have my parents help me out if i help them out from the house as they do fostering

i wish i could go back to work and earn a decent wage maybe help get my cars sorted quicker, but i carnt

but i do know people who are like this and it is wrong unless they have a genuine reason as mentioned

people like this if not found a job in say 3 months they should be sent to the army on minimum wage that should get there arse into gear
Old 25-02-2006, 06:57 AM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Dodsmoke ,,Jay

This is the biggest problem in this shit country ,,Its the bloody do gooders that stick up for these lazy fookers and who tell us we should let all these imigrants in ,,This country is going down the pan and fast

Imagine what it will be like in 20 years those who work will be paying out 50% of there wage to support imigrants ansd lazy cunts
Old 25-02-2006, 12:16 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

I know it sounds a bit harsh, but throw all the fuckers on the street.

If they are too lazy to work then they can live in a cardboard box or FUCK OFF!!

Just like in every other country in the world except the UK.

I've no problem with legal immigrants who work for a living and are actually a benefit to this country filling skills gaps.

Going totally extreme: If we shot all illegal immigrants on entry to the UK, how many weeks do you think it would be before they got the message and our problems would be solved?????

What really pisses me off is that these illegal imigrants deliberately travel through several european countrys just to take advantage of UK laws, and the french and other european governments know this so do fuck all to stop it thier side of the channel.
Old 25-02-2006, 12:28 PM
Carlsworth
Former Sponsor

thats my biggest bug bear,....

fuckers that dont give a shit about having a job,....

this girl i know came round a few weeks ago

conversation went like this

" my mum is moving to marbella"
" sweet, she must have a few quid then, nice out there innit"
"yep, she wont move unless i go with her though because of her grandkids"
"oh right, bit strange,....so when you moving"
"fuck that, im not"
"why?"
"if i moved there, id have to get a job, i would get no benifits, im miles better off here"

Old 25-02-2006, 12:38 PM
jamesers20004x4
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

problem is that all these fuckers on benifits just having kids to get more benifits is catch 22 for the government cos all the kids will grow up with the same attitude as the parents, IE have mor kids to get more cash and not go to work!!!!!

the system dont work, it encourages them to breed more so every year there are more and more coonts on benefits!!!!!!!!!

pisses me right of cos ive worked since i left school. and bout 2 years ago my wife got made redundent with no pay off. so we went to the dole office just to see if they could help us out a bit, didnt want a lot just maybe 100-200 a MONTH for like 2 months till claire got a job

you know what they said.......... sorry but you earn too much!!! ie my wages!!! i said to the bloke behind the desk (who by the way has seen EXACTLY what my bills are and that my money alone dont cover them) bet you would give us some money if we were of an ethnic origin you give us the cash............,he just shrugged his shoulders and nodded

makes me soooooooo mad
Old 25-02-2006, 03:19 PM
Wheelrepairit
Virgin

Im 36 and worked all my life, paying tax as i should.

Then just over 2 yrs ago i had a motorcross accident, broke back in 5 places,

7 months in hospital, 300 miles from my home, just 4 weeks after i got married.

Unable to claim anything cos i was in hospital, even though bills still need paying, came home in wheelchair, filled in forms, got told im not bad enough to claim.

I cant walk for fucks sake, my wheelchair,ramp into house and all the other stuff i need was paid for by my family.

No help whatever

Now, 2 yrs on and im just about getting about on sticks, doing a bit of work from home, but it has cost my family just about everything they have.

Now, not wishing to upset anyone, but if i ran round london with placards saying im going to behead people then id get a house, car, and about 500 a month in doss money.
Old 25-02-2006, 03:22 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Makes you fucking sick that people in genuine need of benefits can't get it!