General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Am i in the wrong????????

Search this Thread

Old 22-02-2006, 10:17 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

king of bling

Was your mate happy paying £1350 for a top spec unused motor??????

I would think so as he didnt even barter the price cause it was CHEAP

The deal i had with beefy was a total different deal so dont start trying to make me look like a robbing bastard cause thats not true.

Your just clutching straws to stick up for your mates so you can kindly f uck off imo
Old 22-02-2006, 10:19 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

And please quote where i have said i am out of pocket
Old 22-02-2006, 10:27 PM
king of bling
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default right or wrong

dont get me wrong yeah it was cheap for what your selling but it doesnt seem right you selling loads of stuff to beefy for one price n just the engine to graham for the same price.
Y would he barter with the price when he didnt know owt bout the other stuff for the same price.
But imo you do look like one because you cant of wanted 1350 for the engine when beefy wanted it coz u sed earlier in ya post that it only went to that amount coz he wanted other stuff.

so surely the engine would be the same price to grahm as it was to beefy wether other stuff was involved with the deal or not.
as for stickin up for my mates beefys a mate aswell so that doesnt come into it.
Old 22-02-2006, 10:31 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Y am i explaining myself to you, who are you ????????????????????

There are 3 partys involved me beefy and graham all are happy so just leave it be and stop being a tit about something that doesnt have anything to do with you
Old 22-02-2006, 10:43 PM
king of bling
Regular Contributor

Default right or wrong

if there is only 3 parties invovled y post on here sharin it with everyone? or well deals done my mate got a engine. like i sed earlier its the way i see it those 3 little letters imo,if you dont want people writing what they think you shouldnt really post your private deals on here.
Old 22-02-2006, 10:52 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Freedom of speach bud slate me all you want on here but i never mentioned no names or made any personal comments about him to give his identity away, i will say what i want to who i want and other people can do exactly the same.

You have came on here poking your sneck in to OUR bussiness totally off topic and generally being a cock.

Like stated by both me and Beefy both of us are happy now so whats your problem.

What would i have done if i had put it on ebay and it went over £1350 re inburse the wining bidder the difference
Old 22-02-2006, 11:05 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Geesh Alps your a bad man, go and stand in the corner and do 100 lines (of you preferred choice)
Old 22-02-2006, 11:13 PM
bud-weis
Football Cwazy

Originally Posted by Alps Pacino

What would i have done if i had put it on ebay and it went over £1350 re inburse the wining bidder the difference
was gonna say that you sell it to person A who pulls out, you then re-list and person B bids over what you previously agreed with person A, so you then contact person B to tell him he's paying way too much and you will never sleep again knowing you have conned him,yeah right

what's wrong with people trying to get something for nothing all the fuckin time

Alps, i'd have done exactly the same in all instances
Old 22-02-2006, 11:58 PM
Rs Baz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i really cant understand this site why slag other peaple of this
is why i dont spend much time on here anymore it's wrong
to slag someone else of when you dont know who it was that
done the deal in the first place for all you lot know it could of
been someone that you know very well.

as for alps i would say he was in his right to post this up he only
asked if he was with in his right to do what he did not to slag a
member of the site down remember he didnt give any name out
to say who it was.

i can only say i think he was wrong to charge one price for one
then the same price for just the engine and not the rest of items
as stated the first time but if the buyer was happy to pay that why
make a fuss over it if the engine was worth that money

alps i would say good on ya for sorting it out mate but dont start
getting shitty with members on here beleave me thay bite back
twice as hard and this is a big let down for one of the best sites ive
ever known when i first joined
Old 23-02-2006, 08:13 AM
king of bling
Regular Contributor

Default MONEY

Hi baz my mate bought the engine from him but was never told about the other bits which i feel he should have been. So im sure if the bits were mentioned when makeing the deal he would have wanted them. Like ive been told by alps its fook all to do with me which is understandable but it was me who told me mate about the engine so it looks shit on me that i new nowt about the other bits. Alps aint moaning about the money in his arse pocket now thanks to me is he. cheers karl
Old 23-02-2006, 01:15 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Default Re: MONEY

Originally Posted by king of bling
was never told about the other bits which i feel he should have been. So im sure if the bits were mentioned when makeing the deal he would have wanted them
So your saying, that when some dude turns up to buy an engine, the seller should tell him
"well ive took this that and the other off and sold em"??????

Dont talk wet

Your mate was obviousley happy with what was on offer at the price it was for sale for, no haggling or anything, so whats the problem
Old 23-02-2006, 01:27 PM
king of bling
Regular Contributor

Default engine

Me mate new nowt about the other bits until this post was started he couldnt haggle a price when he was told by alps he wouldnt go down in price. if he new there was other bits he may have wanted them. so been kept in the dark about them thats the probelm
Old 23-02-2006, 02:12 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Default Re: engine

Originally Posted by king of bling
Me mate new nowt about the other bits until this post was started he couldnt haggle a price when he was told by alps he wouldnt go down in price. if he new there was other bits he may have wanted them. so been kept in the dark about them thats the probelm
Best ring Trisha then, real bad shit that is
Old 23-02-2006, 02:59 PM
king of bling
Regular Contributor

Default engine

Wonder what you would be like if it was you who had bought it mate. you should be on stage with lines like that.
Old 23-02-2006, 04:14 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

king of bling

If its that much of a problem get him to phone me but i see no reason why he would want to i offered 1 lad the full unfinished project for £3000 and i have made over that amount now by a long why so how do i stand there????????

Do i work out a % and give each buyer what there owed back or do i put a post up asking all the buyers of my bits probably 50+ mwembers on here if they have any problem with me and the parts they received.

Come on a full well speced zvh motor unused with all genuine ford bolt ons ie oil pump gaskets etc and a full stage3 head for £1350 whos the daft 1, i bet he walked away laughting saying "i pulled his pants down to get this that cheap"
Old 23-02-2006, 05:01 PM
Patto
Advanced PassionFord User

see ya there beefy

I would say the best thing to do would be for graham ( if hes bothered ) to ring alps and they can go from there.. everything can be resolved as alps and beefy just prooved
Old 23-02-2006, 05:41 PM
JezSierra
happy with that

sorry king of bling but ur talking shit!he was selling the engine and nothing else to your mate,and IMO hes got a cracking deal,if he wanted to build his own engine hea would have been looking at paying alot more than wot he paid for the allready built engine,and any way,wot alps sold tp beefy has nothing to do with you or your mate!
Old 23-02-2006, 07:38 PM
Moza
Regular Contributor

Handbags and dummies everywhere lmao, glad you two are sorted now, shame that box wasnt a turbo box it would have been a nice spare for me.

Shings i spotted it wasnt a real jobby, you look down the drive shaft holes, and that gives the game away, s1 and 3i do have the same ratio's though.

and they all lived happily ever after.
Old 23-02-2006, 08:06 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Moza

Do you know what i cant understand there is 1 lad kicking up all this stink about me being a robbing bastard and not honest but i have sold bits to over 50 members on here and not 1 has complained, the only person kicking off has bought rock all of me and seems hell bent on causing loads of shit for me.

Ah fuck him i have a nice 8k integra type-r now that is far superior than a series2 with chrome spiners

The funny thing is carl is that i was warned about you being a tit and i had my issues about dealing with you even if it was through you to 1 of your mates, and tbh you have proved them right. Its just nice to know that your mate seems sound as a pound as do the rest of the locals i have met.

Holla at ya king of bling
Old 23-02-2006, 08:17 PM
-beefy-
formerly beefy-rst-2

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i cant belive this post is still running ???

i aint been on in two days ,

dont really thinks its fair to be bustin alps balls on this matter now tbh

yah im a mate of all said parties and tbh i think alps is a top bloke ,

ok i got a bit of the chuff when i posted his opinion on here but to be fair he didnt mention my name , and he then had the deecency to give me a ring when i found otu i was pissed and talk to me and we came to a compromise ,

as far as graham , hes still got a good motor for the price he paid and he knows it

we could go round in circles about principals n stuff , but come on boys

is it really worth it ??

PATTO u sure ur middle name aint trisha lol , be good to catch up with ya soon fella .

KING OF BLING hows the leg fella ??? ull have to pop ova for a brew man , hardly seen u in two weeks .

MOZA ull have to fone me fella or just pop round one evening

SO DOES ANYONE WANT TO BUY A MK 3 XR3I GEARBOX , ABOUT 20 CAREFUL OWNERS

GOING CHEAP LOL !!!!!!
Old 23-02-2006, 08:22 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

beefy-rst-2

Holla at ya beefy its all bollox now just carl thinking he is the chairman of the web
Old 23-02-2006, 08:27 PM
-beefy-
formerly beefy-rst-2

lol

well i aint saying nowt mate lol but i do reckon this is dragging on now lol ,

thanks for drooping that over fella really appriceate it

ahh its all fun and games till someone gets shot !!!!!!!

Old 23-02-2006, 10:28 PM
righthooker
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

all madness a deal is a deal ,cant be looked at diferently after its struck ,if the parts beef had wernt on offer they wernt on offer simple as.
Graham bought the engine and was chuffed about it so the box of bits beefy has are irrelevent , too much of this imho
Now all kiss and make up ,looking forward to kicking any Type R`s asses i see around the boro
Old 23-02-2006, 10:36 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

righthooker

Go get a 1.8 16v ford and lets rock, or at least something with similar power

Didnt think so, ford engines are poo fact, the closest thing they had was the 1.7 lump in the puma racing that kicked out 160bhp ish and that was designed by Yamaha (jap)
Old 24-02-2006, 11:05 AM
Dicko&Vacant
10K+ Poster!!

righthooker

Didnt think so, ford engines are poo fact, the closest thing they had was the 1.7 lump in the puma racing that kicked out 160bhp ish and that was designed by Yamaha (jap)
just to have my 2pence worth

why u slagging fords off now you aint got one? youve gone the jap crap route, i suspect yet another person who thinks their teg is faster than anything in the county are you gonna convert to a scooby and claim 340bhp too? surely its more embarrassing being a former NOVROT owner, and i shall look forward to finding you and kicking your ass, beaten by a girl on a private road in a cossie, shameful that aint it if you ever see me driving be sure to flash me so i can kick your punk ass

oh and as a regard to the money situation i still think you were in the right, no offence beefy

Sarah
Old 24-02-2006, 11:53 AM
89xr2
Brap!

Originally Posted by Dicko
righthooker

why u slagging fords off now you aint got one? youve gone the jap crap route, i suspect yet another person who thinks their teg is faster than anything in the county are you gonna convert to a scooby and claim 340bhp too? surely its more embarrassing being a former NOVROT owner, and i shall look forward to finding you and kicking your ass, beaten by a girl on a private road in a cossie, shameful that aint it if you ever see me driving be sure to flash me so i can kick your punk ass

oh and as a regard to the money situation i still think you were in the right, no offence beefy

Sarah
Honda's V-tec is one of if not the best standard N/A engine thats ever been built fact. Race the teg on a windy track and you'll get your ass kicked imo. as long as alps can drive.
Old 24-02-2006, 12:03 PM
Dicko&Vacant
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by 89XR2
Originally Posted by Dicko
righthooker

Sarah
Honda's V-tec is one of if not the best standard N/A engine thats ever been built fact. Race the teg on a windy track and you'll get your ass kicked imo. as long as alps can drive.
well my mates civic jordan didnt do too well against my golf gti which is a paltry 130bhp

and seeing him on the roads aint the same as the track, obviously a 2wd saff aint gonna come close to any NA non turbo'd car on a race circuit, but i didnt say on the track did i , i aint that fookin stupid, and regardless of whether he can drive or not, im sure ive got nothing to worry about really

Sarah
Old 24-02-2006, 12:10 PM
89xr2
Brap!

Civic driver obviously couldnt drive then. 160bhp civic jordan IS alot faster than a gold gti no contest. I used to smoke golf gti's in my standard corolla the golfs didnt even get a look in

I wouldnt be so sure about beating the teg on the road either. Unless you're talking about a motorway Windy back road. TEG FOR THE WIN!
Old 24-02-2006, 12:18 PM
smithy20vt
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Yet another post thats turned into my cars faster than yours
Old 24-02-2006, 12:20 PM
Dicko&Vacant
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by 89XR2
Civic driver obviously couldnt drive then. 160bhp civic jordan IS alot faster than a gold gti no contest. I used to smoke golf gti's in my standard corolla the golfs didnt even get a look in

I wouldnt be so sure about beating the teg on the road either. Unless you're talking about a motorway Windy back road. TEG FOR THE WIN!
the driver could drive, he also got his ass kicked off my other mates 106Gti,

a Civic jordan is what 160bhp? but needs to be revved past 5k to get the vtec in?

so basically you gotta cane the tits off it to get it to go anywhere, and from what ive seen and experienced, defo true!

and your quote you wouldnt be sure about beating the teg on the road? your telling me that a 200ish BHP NA car is gonna seriously hammer a 370BHP Cossie. i totally agree that on a country road the cossie would be hammered, it doesnt take a genius to figure out that a 2wd cossie aint meant for cornering at speeds

and back onto the original topic, its funny how now he dont drive a cossie anymore ( or even if he does still ) he said "ford engines are poo fact," cos he thinks that his newfound love of jap crap means theyre the best thing since sliced bread, id love to see the cost of getting any jap car to the same performance as a relatively modded cossie within the same price bracket, its never gonna happen is it really

my point is, alps now thinks that he can come on a ford forum slagging off fords cos he now drives an integra, well whoopee foookin doo, its hardly a high performance car in my eyes

Sarah
Old 24-02-2006, 12:31 PM
89xr2
Brap!

In my opinion? On a big open road with long sweeping corners then yeah the cossie would kick its ass. But on something with some bends and no massive straights the integra would put up one hell of a fight. You've gotta remember that the integra type R is a road going race car. It's what it was designed to do.

Civics are still fairly fast up until vtec kicks in. theyre just not as fast as when it does.

I'm not bothered either way. I'm just bored
Old 24-02-2006, 12:54 PM
smithy20vt

I have a Integra and yeah any Cossie would piss on it down a dual carriage way and so what a lot of other things. I for one could off bought a cossie for the amount i paid for mine but each to there own. I wouldnt slag a cossie or owner of cos of there choice you gotta respect them for what they are.

If a cossie pulls up along side of you at some traffic lights i know im gonna get owned. The only chance you would have against one is either one that never gets on boost or on a recovery truck.

Just need to start saving for a EscCos now
Old 24-02-2006, 01:05 PM
89xr2
Brap!

I don't have a problem with any car owners. I can appreciate any car if it's good, i like car's in general. I'm also not deluded enough to think my car is better than everyone elses
Old 24-02-2006, 01:09 PM
smithy20vt

Thats how i feel mate
Old 24-02-2006, 03:29 PM
The Youth.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 53 Posts

Dicko

my point is, alps now thinks that he can come on a ford forum slagging off fords cos he now drives an integra, well whoopee foookin doo, its hardly a high performance car in my eyes

Sarah
Well as the rest of our local group has had there say on this matter I may aswell put my 2p in

beefy/ alps well done to both of you for both coming out of this smiling and with friendships intact.
Karl, I deal to one person is totally seperate to another person.
what if he sold it to someone who wasn't connected to someone beefy knew? should he tell them that he will give them it cheaper cos he sold some bits previously..

Sarah, Alps is having a laugh which we all like to do at some point and is not "having a go" he has owned fords for years and fancied a change, regarding performance yes the saph is faster but put the car back to standard as his integra is then see how much of a difference there is!
Also regarding reliability you won't see Alps posting on here that is honda is misfiring/ knocking, won't start, rusting etc... as most cossie owners have to do and yes that includes me!!!

steve
Old 24-02-2006, 03:57 PM
89xr2
Brap!

Missed that first time round. The integra type R not a performance car? are you mad! It's a road going race car!
Old 24-02-2006, 04:03 PM
Carlsworth
Former Sponsor

fuck him,.....

like someone said,.....he should have checked it was the right box, and also, internals may have changed,...etc....

i went to buy a car after calling insurance co about it,....

put down £200 as a deposit, and said ill be back at weekend for car,....

so,....phoned insurance, they said sorry, our mistake, we dont insure grp 20....... .....so,...i was down £200......

but i didnt think for one second about asking for the deposit back,...and know had i have i would have got a big fuck off.....
Old 24-02-2006, 04:07 PM
-beefy-
formerly beefy-rst-2

why are u psoting to a matter that was sorted two days ago fella ???

you should read the post before just sitcking ur oar in

Old 24-02-2006, 04:12 PM
The Youth.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 53 Posts

thought you ment me there beef

then I notice the post below me !!

steve
Old 24-02-2006, 04:31 PM
righthooker
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Alps ,i have no intension of buying a N/A 1.8 ford
So you will just have to be owned by my fords with turbos
Karl aint got spinners either ,and i dont see him calling you a tit or telling you to fuck off
so chill out. As for being tolld that Karl is a twisty fooker ,only leaves a couple of people to the imagination realy

Quick Reply: Am i in the wrong????????