Ford Sierra/Sapphire/RS500 Cosworth This forum is for discussion of all things pertaining to the Ford Sierra Cosworth.

Koni suspension kit

Search this Thread

Old 29-08-2017, 10:37 AM
europatek

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Koni suspension kit

Has anyone fitted this Koni kit? Interested to here thoughts and opinions on it. Too hard, too low etc......Thanks.

http://www.burtonpower.com/koni-susp...wd-kossk3.html
Old 30-08-2017, 07:13 AM
Paul_RS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 35 Likes on 33 Posts

The front shocks have a habit of bending.
Old 30-08-2017, 07:21 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,042 Likes on 996 Posts

Ive had them on my for years. They seemed to be ok.
Old 31-08-2017, 03:16 PM
Marc sierra
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 157 Likes on 143 Posts

It's actually the first time I have seen this kit. Yellow Koni sport shocks have been around for ages, but the last 10 years or so not with springs included. The Koni shocks are nice for road use, but for track I'd like something better. I have no idea what springs are included. In the time you could get a full set from Koni it used to be Eibach springs, but I don't know if these are still Eibach springs. I also find it strange that I can't find this kit on the Koni website.
Old 31-08-2017, 09:39 PM
cossynut2
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 393 Likes on 358 Posts

Originally Posted by Marc sierra
It's actually the first time I have seen this kit. Yellow Koni sport shocks have been around for ages, but the last 10 years or so not with springs included. The Koni shocks are nice for road use, but for track I'd like something better. I have no idea what springs are included. In the time you could get a full set from Koni it used to be Eibach springs, but I don't know if these are still Eibach springs. I also find it strange that I can't find this kit on the Koni website.
I have had The yellow Koni front shocks fitted with Eibach springs on the front and Bilstein rear shocks with Eibach springs for a long time and have not had any problems with them.