Ford Sierra/Sapphire/RS500 Cosworth This forum is for discussion of all things pertaining to the Ford Sierra Cosworth.

Heater blower in A/C sierra

Search this Thread

Old 23-02-2017, 06:55 PM
Pauric Foy
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heater blower in A/C sierra

Just new to the forum! have a 1992 2.0 ghia that i am slowely getting ready to go back on the road, plenty of jobs completed but not so sure on getting the blower motor to go. so the heater matrix was leaking so its out at the minute and the lower dash is out. but i want to have the blower working before she goes back together. It has aircon but the compressor is missing so its not working but im not going to fix that yet just want the heater working. Fuse is ok and i want to just test the motor with a live and earth direct but i cant find the plug going into the heater box from under the dash. Do i have to work from the top and take the panel and all out from the scuttle ? any help/ advice would be appreciated Thanks
Old 24-02-2017, 10:15 PM
Giorgos92

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Pauric Foy
Just new to the forum! have a 1992 2.0 ghia that i am slowely getting ready to go back on the road, plenty of jobs completed but not so sure on getting the blower motor to go. so the heater matrix was leaking so its out at the minute and the lower dash is out. but i want to have the blower working before she goes back together. It has aircon but the compressor is missing so its not working but im not going to fix that yet just want the heater working. Fuse is ok and i want to just test the motor with a live and earth direct but i cant find the plug going into the heater box from under the dash. Do i have to work from the top and take the panel and all out from the scuttle ? any help/ advice would be appreciated Thanks
Welcome mate the plug for the blower is in the engine bay underneath a plastic cover under the scuttle panel. Once you remove that cover the wiring plug should be visible