Ford Sierra/Sapphire/RS500 Cosworth This forum is for discussion of all things pertaining to the Ford Sierra Cosworth.

Help please

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 03:58 PM
CosworthGuy
3dr Cosworth owner

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Help please

I need an idea on what a car id worth that has come into my possesion througha death in the family. It is a very low miles infact just over 32k Genuine. Unmolested 1986 d reg black 3door cosworth. the interior is as new and the outside has a few age related marks but its on its origional paint. it has been owned by the person who died for 18 years. he bought it in 1992. It had 3 previos keepers but 2 are the sma person, Bought in personal name then tranferred to his company. It has full stainless exhaust that looks like a touring car exhaust it has lots of receipts but for around 13 years it was parked up unuse in a dry garage as ill health and other surrounding factors prevented it use, just over 3 years ago we had it recommisions an spent over 1500 on parts such as new fuel tank , brake calipers / lines etc etc, all this is documented in the receipt. the interior is unmarked, The ash has no crack whatsoever and the door cards a excellent with no holes or sagginess or wear. So basically what is the car wiorth as i will be offering it for sale with a full MOT very shortly, I have my own ideas but would like to know what people think. please feel free to contact me or pm as I have over 100 images avaliable wht i took yesterday afternoon.

Many thanks people