Ford RS Cosworth Parts for Sale Only RS Cosworth parts here please. Only Gold Members can sell parts!

A few nice bits for sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 11:09 AM
TrevCos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
Default A few nice bits for sale

Hi folks, I've got the following bits for sale:
One Avon Cooper 225x40x18 tyre, about 6.5mm tread, really good tyre that I had on my Mondeo, bought new not long ago but the car needed the other 3 replacing last week so I decided to get 4 all the same rather than having one different. £40 collected from Lincoln. I'm not posting it so please don't ask. I'm pretty sure I've got the receipt for this for about £120 too, in fact I rang up the other day to various tyre places and they were quoting about £125 fitted for them so this is very cheap.

Chrome suspension tops £15 delivered

Set of standard header tank hoses and the two big water hoses. Just need a clean. Just as I took them off the car. £32 delivered.

Alpine 6 disc CD changer Model CHA S634 Net. I bought this new for my Cossie, fitted it a while ago and it's literally never been on the road with this fitted. Decided to go for a really simple system now so this is for sale. Comes with lead and I might even have the original box in the roof, I'm not guaranteeing that though. Literally as brand new. Plays normal CDs, MP3s and CDR/RW £80 delivered.

If you want these bits give me a shout asap or they'll all be on E-BAY. pm me or email me direct on tjatkin@ntlworld.com