Ford RS Cosworth Parts for Sale Only RS Cosworth parts here please. Only Gold Members can sell parts!

Ag motorsport heavy duty wrc style comp struts and tca's

Search this Thread

Old 27-08-2011, 11:49 PM
M K
10K+ Poster!!

Received 60 Likes on 59 Posts
Default Ag motorsport heavy duty wrc style comp struts and tca's

I have for sale my AG Motorsport fabricated compression struts and tca's, both are heavy duty and fully adjustable in situ. These are not the normal flimsy fall apart items

All rose joints, lock nuts and adjusters are brand new and cost over £230 on their own, the tca adjusters and rose joint are the same as used on the wrc tca's and were purchased new from Dewitts a few months ago

These were made for my cosworth 4x4 fiesta by Andrew Gallacher but have never been used, only mocked up on the car during the build process, im sure we all agree Andrew and his guys know what there doing when it comes to building and fabricating race car parts so you can be assured of the build quality

They also have the threaded insert for mounting the grp a/wrc bladed anti roll bar drop link as per the wrc items

These can be used with either wrc/group a gravel uprights or with a standard cosworth 4x4 hub by using the custom machined pins supplied, the only thing you would need is the alloy or steel spacers to go either side of the spherical joint if running the gravel upright set up as i never got round to buying them, only a few quid for misalignment spacers from the likes of McGill Motorsport and also some chassis brackets for the comp struts but these are readily available or fab your own and weld in place

The spherical bearings in the tca's one is tighter to move about than the other for some reason but i can assure you they are both new

Only selling as i am going for the more expensive full wrc set up to match the rest of my wrc suspension

£550 plus delivery

Expensive you may think but a compbrake set of tca's and comp struts are £280 and are utter flimsy crap compared, so these are well worth the extra money

Freshly powder coated black but have a few chips from being stored, all threads copper slipped already

Dimensions can be seen in one of the photo's

Pic of exactly what you get

The pins supplied so you can use standard cosworth 4x4 hubs as i was originally

Pics showing the measurements or tca and comp strut when fully wound in to the shortest they can go

Pic showing it used with wrc gravel upright (upright not included in the sale)

On their own

Fitted to a standard cosworth 4x4 hub and engine cradle, also note the bladed anti roll bar drop link fixing

Any more info please ask and i will try to help

Shipping abroad is available but pm me for a quote, it will not be cheap as i will only send fully insured and tracked to avoid any issues and 100% safe delivery

If they don't sell i will just keep them and use them and go for the wrc stuff at a later date so no silly offers

Thanks
Marc
Old 29-08-2011, 06:41 PM
M K
10K+ Poster!!

Now sold

Thanks
Old 29-08-2011, 06:41 PM
M K
10K+ Poster!!

Edited as double post

Thanks

Last edited by M K; 29-08-2011 at 07:53 PM.