Ford RS Cosworth Parts for Sale Only RS Cosworth parts here please. Only Gold Members can sell parts!

comp mo's, esc cos morettes, nomads, hi-specs...

Search this Thread

Old 23-08-2011, 10:14 PM
tezmanian devil
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default comp mo's, esc cos morettes, nomads, hi-specs...

evening all,

I'm selling a few of the mods off my Rs so I can put it back to more of a standard car and sell it now iv secured a deal on a new car.. So I have the following for sale and I'd prefer collection from Eastbourne, but can post at extra cost if need be.

So, here's what's up for grabs...

17x8" et35 compomotive 6 spoke mo's in black with blue centre caps, one very minor kurbing mark on one wheel, otherwise mint!!! All have 215/40/17 toyo tr1's, 2 tyres are abit worn on the inner edge but my mot tester mate said there still perfectly legal as it hasn't worn the inner 3/4 of the tyre. £600

Rs/xr morette twin headlight conversion with 8k HID kit, also come with air ducts to put in the inner lamp holes (not fitted) perfectly good working order and hid kit has only had 2 months use if that, no cracks or any breakages £250

Esc cos grey hex Interior, both front seats (no sub frames though) rear bench seat and both front and rear door cards, only damage to this interior is on the rear cards at the bottom near the seat belt runner, basically the plastic part has snapped bit the fabric holds it together, once fitted this is not noticeable atall and would be easily fixed if your handy with abit of glue! £300

325mm gold hi-spec front brake conversion, I bought this kit brand new and it's covered 1000miles at the very most! You'll get the complete kit that I got, this consists of the following...

Gold billet hi-spec calipers
Gold billet bell's
325mm grooved rotors
Caliper mounting brakets
Braided hose's
All nuts and bolts and a small 0.5ltr bottle of brake fluid

This is a complete virtually new kit and looks the nuts behind any 17" wheel, I think they may even fit behind 16" but best to check befour buying. £600

Mk5 nomad rear lights in mint condition, will come complete with buld holders and bulbs, just plug and play! We all know how rare and hard to find these are so please don't try offering me silly money for them, these are the genuine nomads, not the crappy spray tint copy's that keep coming up claiming to be real ones. £200

Clear mk5 Rs/xr indicators, again, very hard to find! These unfortunetly arnt mint, the corners have been broken off befour but when I bought them the previous owner had managed to keep the broken bits so theyv simply just been glued back on, not noticeable but I just want to be honest! Will come with Amber bulbs ready to be fitted. £45

Genuine esc cos grill, the original plastic mesh bit has broken slightly, not noticeable when fitted and still hold in fine, iirc its just one side where it clips in but I will double check and take a pic when I remove it. £70

Rs 4 spoke steering wheel with mk5 ford boss kit, steering is in very good condition, leather would benefit from abit of leather treatment but hasn't got any rips and the stitching is all good, there is one tiny tiny chip on one of the spokes but is very small! Will also come with the horn push centre button. £150

I'm pretty sure that's it, I havnt removed anything from the car as yet and won't be until after tomorrow when iv got my new car home.
I'm happy to take pics of anything for anyone that's interested and I'm happy for anyone to come and look at anything befour they buy!
I could do with some wheels to put back on the car so a part x with the comps would be handy, I don't want any janky old crap though, w.h.y?

Feel free to ask any questions and il do my best to answer them asap, my number is 07702651552 if anyone wants to call/txt about anything, but please don't call between 6am-6pm tomorrow (Sunday) as il be on the road and won't be able to answer... Any time other than that though.

here's a couple of quick pic's, better one's can be taken if needbe!

Cheers