Ford Mondeo Including ST Discuss all things about the Ford Mondeo from all models inc the ST220/200 etc in here!

mondeo ST tdci estate detachable towbar

Search this Thread

Old 19-06-2014, 08:30 PM
dan304-r
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mondeo ST tdci estate detachable towbar

Hi guys/gals
sorry if its in wrong section!

Been and got myself a tidy 2006 ST tdci estate with all the bells and whistles-sat nav,bluetooth,voice control,full black leather recaro's heated with full electrics,folding mirrors etc...1 thing I really need and cant find for sure is a detachable tow bar!!

been trawling the tinternet for a bit now trying to find someone who will confirm the exact bar I need!

what I want is-- a tow bar that is invisible when removed from the holder! twin electrics that can also be hidden! no visible cuts in bumper! ( I know they cut underneath) but so far ive not got a straight answer.

i know witter do a detachable but its still visible when not in use as it's a horizontal fitting bar and I need a vertical..ive contacted a few suppliers/fitters some can't be :censored: to reply and others cannot 100% confirm what I need..I've read the westfalia has been fitted with success but then a large dealer (pfjones towbars) told me they cant confirm it will fit on my model without a visible cut?

so, is there anyone with the same model as me? (2006 is facelift) with the same sort of set-up I want,fitted to there motor?

I would be very very very very very grateful if someone could please point me in the rite direction of make/model of bar for what I want

Ta very much ).gif