Ford Mondeo Including ST Discuss all things about the Ford Mondeo from all models inc the ST220/200 etc in here!

eibach pro spacers!

Search this Thread

Old 23-01-2009, 03:59 PM
Thefuturesbright
JAFSPORT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default eibach pro spacers!

I have recently fitted the Eibach pro-spacers due to the rear wheels not matching the spaced outs fronts. The smallest i could go was 15mm a side a little farther then i would of like but i thought i would try them anyway. Easy to fit, still not too keen on the two sets of studs set-up but im sure they are ok otherwise they would not sell them, i hope!

The AP's space out the front wheels in a similar way and the back end used to squirm quite badly when under heavy braking. Also due to the front track being wider it didnt seem to handle all that nicely anymore, it turned in well but seemed to understeer more. After fitting these i took it out for a "In limit" play and found the back end more settled under very heavy braking plus the handling feels a lot better. The road noise even seems less strange but nice all the same.

So if youve got APs i can thoroughly recommend these spacers for the rear so that they match the front it looks a lot better from most angles and also sorts out the balance issues.

Ads.

Cost was £92.76 inc vat from ESP design.