Ford Focus Diesel This forum is for discussion of all things pertaining to the Ford Focus Diesel Range.

Ford focus Problems

Search this Thread

Old 21-11-2012, 10:58 PM
Mils
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Ford focus Problems

Hey, i'm very glad that i'm new member here, people that can help and also to me to help is a very good thing.

I own a Ford Focus Tddi 1.8 Endura engine with 200 k, year 2000, bought used, about 2 years ago.

First, my right motor mount (oil motor mount on the passenger side) was changed a 2 -3 months ago. Now it's failing again, making rumble noises while driving on bad terrain. Also i think that it's causing the engine to feel like running rough inside the car, when it's cold, until warmed up and drived after 10 minutes.

So my problem is when the car is not warmed up (especially when its cold outside), inside the cabin it feels like the engine runs rough, things are shaking but when listening from the outside it has the same running like when it's warmed. Could this be of faulty motor mount or some sensor like the ECTS?

Also today i found out from one mechanic that there is a very little black oil going into the pipes of the intercooler, and the mechanic said that it is a possible turbo failure and it's very dangerous to drive because i might lose all of my engine oil. Is he right or the diesel additive i putted 2 weeks ago can cause this to clean the engine?

I would be very pleased if you give me some answer!