Ford Fiesta This forum is for discussion of all things pertaining to the Ford Fiesta Range of cars.

Mk6 fiesta alloy wheels

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2020 | 10:46 AM
Anndy1972
Virgin

Default Mk6 fiesta alloy wheels

Hi all
im looking for some advice I have a standard mk6 fiesta real good condition for its age the wheels and tyres have had it tho so was thinking of putting some nice alloys on it I was wondering if the mk7 or 8 fiesta alloys fit

thanks
Old 11-07-2020 | 10:19 PM
shadeingrey
optimist

Originally Posted by Anndy1972
Hi all
im looking for some advice I have a standard mk6 fiesta real good condition for its age the wheels and tyres have had it tho so was thinking of putting some nice alloys on it I was wondering if the mk7 or 8 fiesta alloys fit

thanks
I've found some nice wheels recently. They are noting special and do need a refub(haven't found anyone doing cheap refub) but I like the fact that the offset is just 15mm so they stick out of the car and look nice. They are 17 inch, so the handling of the car changes as well as some other bits, but nothing you can't get used to. I'm just waiting for the spigot rings, since they are aftermarket and im getting vibrations if I drive with 60+ mph. My advice, there are plenty of cheap wheels on gumtree, get a wrench and your trusted scissor lift and go and try them on the spot. If you like how they look on the car, buy them. I remember there was a guy in gumtree that was selling black alessio wheels with f1 tyres for 175. When I spoke with him, I got them down to 150. Condition was superb. He is from churchdown. Maybe he haven't sold them yet. They had ford spigots and everything, ready to go. I didn't like them because offset was 45 and they didn't stick out like mine