Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

Injecting gear?

Search this Thread

Old 29-07-2009, 01:12 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Injecting gear?

I was just wondering what people do about it as its pretty dodgy sticking a needle in yourself if you aint done it before or know what your doing? Everyone that has done it must have done it for the first time so how do these people know that there doing it right and aint going to do themselves an injusry ?
Old 29-07-2009, 01:16 PM
vroomtshh
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Research, and they dont really.

I've never injected gear but I have had to inject myself for as long as I can remember, and from reading up, injecting gear is a lot easier as u dont need to b so fussy with where u inject.
Old 29-07-2009, 01:20 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

ah right ye but what i mean is you can reasearch all you want but how do you know your doing it right? Must be a bit dawnting doing it for the first time.
Old 29-07-2009, 01:42 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

My mate just whacks it into each muscle he is working and bangs it in at about 3 times the prescribed dose, that seems to be relatively normal practice TBH from what Ive seen, but Ive never done it myself as I dont fancy any side effects.
Old 29-07-2009, 01:48 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Chip
My mate just whacks it into each muscle he is working and bangs it in at about 3 times the prescribed dose, that seems to be relatively normal practice TBH from what Ive seen, but Ive never done it myself as I dont fancy any side effects.
See that dont sound to good to me, but i aint no expert lol
Old 29-07-2009, 01:50 PM
vroomtshh

Yeh that sounds like common practice. Theres a few guys on here who will b able to give u better advice. I can tell u how to inject insulin if you want lol.
Old 29-07-2009, 01:50 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Alps Pacino
See that dont sound to good to me, but i aint no expert lol
Works for him, he's pretty well built now, and likewise most of his mates doing similar.

Personally I would sooner be a smaller build than use steroids, but its personal choice of course!
Old 29-07-2009, 02:27 PM
Ollie.
PassionFord Post Troll

Chip your pal sounds like a fucking idiot. Use not abuse. Give him a slap.
Old 29-07-2009, 03:34 PM
kiddie

Plenty of online help as to where to inject, I have done plenty and have NEVER had a bad jab (touchwood).

I'd choose that anyday over a harsh oral!
Old 29-07-2009, 04:21 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

I like the idea of steroids but at the moment I am wanting to know just how big I can get without. Maybe in years and years to come I might consider it. Altough I don't like the idea of the needles.

Benni.
Old 29-07-2009, 04:40 PM
BigErn
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I was the first of my pals to try injecting gear. A few talked about it and always chckened out of it. I was bang into training at the time and wanted to take it that step further. I spent a lot of time researching online about steroids and injection sites and decided I was going to go for shoulder jabs. After that I got my gear and with the gear I was given 5x 2ml syringes, blues and oranges. I decided that for a first jab Id do 1ml Sus and 1ml Deca to see how I got on. I drew the jab up and put the orange needle on and then just sat there for about 40 minutes hovering over my shoulder with the needle. Absolutely shittin meself . I eventually went for it, stuck it in and put the gear in. Pulled the needle out and tidied my stuff up. I then started to flap cos my arm felt a little tingly and I thought Id broke something . It went away after about 5 minutes and I was ok. The next couple of days it felt like I had been shot in the shoulder and could barely move. It didnt put me off and since then I have continued to jab shoulders every time I was on cycle. When I registered at the needle exchange I chatted to the lass there and showed her where I was jabbing and she also showed me several other places to jab incase my shoulders got too sore.
Old 29-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Dave Hewy
PassionFord Regular

Check out this site for decent photos.
www.spotinjections.com
Old 29-07-2009, 06:34 PM
Jimmyc
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Go down to the rough end of town, find an addict and practice on them first, if the addict kicks it then you're doing it wrongHTH
Old 29-07-2009, 10:39 PM
godzilla
BANNED
BANNED

Left upper buttock, never hurts although Sust can sting a tad. Also done site injections (Training bicep's, inject into bicep) and also done delts although I preffer buttocks.
Old 29-07-2009, 10:45 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

so are the gains of injections much better than orals? i read there a lot les toxic to the liver than orals ?
Old 30-07-2009, 03:58 PM
Kieron

Much more choice with injectables and as said the orals are very toxic so not good for your liver.

I'm sure there are plenty of online sites etc to help with where. I was once told arse is the easiest place. Imagine your cheek a ball and quarter it (horizontal & vertical line through the middle), use the outer top quarter to jab. Once the pin is in, draw back a bit to see if you've hit a vein and if no blood goes back into the ringe pump away. Too close in towards the middle and you have the siatic (sp) nerve to potentially hit so outer half only!

Its been a long time since I touch it but I always got my doris to do it for me. Allowed me to relax and not worry about it whilst contorted into funny positions. Get your gym buddy to jab you.

Last edited by Kieron; 30-07-2009 at 03:59 PM.
Old 30-07-2009, 04:07 PM
godzilla
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Kieron

Its been a long time since I touch it but I always got my doris to do it for me. Allowed me to relax and not worry about it whilst contorted into funny positions. Get your gym buddy to jab you.

I used to get one of my female mates to do my jabs, makes it so much easier as you can lay down and chill. When I used to do them myself I used to tense up a bit.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:46 PM
Cozzy111
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

For the first time to inject gear make sure you've researched plenty, got your course spot on and even better if you've got an experianced friend there for the first time, start off with injecting no more than 1ml, best place to start with is upper right of the arse cheak or in the quad, the first time i injected was into the delt, it may hurt it may not everyone is different and its also down to the gear and who makes it but you should get used to it!
and always leave a liitle bit of the pin out incase it snaps and you'll be able to get tweezers on it to pull it out!!!
Old 07-08-2009, 07:59 PM
GribbiN
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

I started injecting 9 weeks ago on a 14 week course now doing 2 ml of test e and 1 ml of deca. The first time i injected i did 2ml. I do it in the buttocks and still do now alternating. The first time i pushed it in didnt hurt but i felt faint as was needle shy so left it in took some breaths then drew back checked and then pushed it in which felt like ages. Once i removed the needle put my pants up etc i felt very light headed had a drink then i was fine. Every injection after this was spot on just like a normal everyday activity now like making a drink lol..... first few injections i could feel them when i bent down. Now i feel nothing sometimes tender for a hour or two after but no probs other than that. Once you have done it you wonder what the fuss is about.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Ellie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Ouch, its much more painful to jab into a muscle as opposed to a vein.

Injectables go direct to the site of action/into the blood immediately. Orals go through the liver to be metabolised and a proportion of it will be excreted, whatever is left will get distributed around the body to find the site of action.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:34 PM
jacko
PassionFord Post Whore!!

if you need come see me i can show you how