Computers, Consoles and I.T. Post all computer related chat in here for our I.T techies to help with. Please be aware that any discussions related to piracy will be removed and render the member liable to a possible ban. Piracy renders PassionFord Admin liable for prosecution, as well as its members.

Any Outlook 2007 experts??? Syncing issues!

Search this Thread

Old 17-08-2011, 09:09 PM
Tank Mike
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Outlook 2007 experts??? Syncing issues!

Right, Im having some troubles with Outlook 2007.

This is what I want to do and im not sure if its possable, well I can't get it to work anyway.

We have a computer in the workshop, It has outlook on it, which is linked to our Gmail email account. We want to use the calender on it to take all our bookings. I have a laptop, My businees partner has a laptop and there is a computer at work. When I entre a booking on any computer I want it to show on all computers. Secondly we both have iPhone 4's and want the calenders to sync on there too.

At this current point all the computers can recive emails from the Gmail account. If something is put on the calender from any computer it will update both iPhones over the web. If I put something on my iPhone it will sync with the other iPhone. BUT...... The iphone info will not apper on any computer, and anything entred on the computer will not show up on any of the other computers.

Anyone know how to set this up?

Cheers
Old 26-08-2011, 11:12 AM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

The way we have it at work is we connect to a mail server, we have a personal calander and a group one that is synced to blackberries and iphones. its all controlled by our mail server in our head office. assuming you have a mail server setup then it will simply be configuring it how you need it. sorry I can't be more help but ive never done it. Google may be a better resource ?