Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

SOLD SOLD

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2005, 04:24 PM
ren_juanjo
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SOLD SOLD

Selling my VTR as i've got 2 other cars at the moment. Bought new by my father in Sept 2001 from Reg Vardy Sheffield, in Arctic Grey (basically silver). He sold it to me about a year ago and i've had it since. It took 14 weeks to be delivered as its one of the only VTR's in the country with the optional extras of a passenger airbag, side airbags and ABS.

Usual other refinements such as cd player, electric windows, sunroof, rear discs, remote central locking, power steering etc etc.

Full Service History, just servicedin sept at 34000 miles. At that time as well its had the MOT done, and has 4 months tax too. Its got 2 very new tyres and 2 with reasonable tread (Michelin Pilots). I've got receipts for all the parts purchased, checkups, and the last two MoT's (the only ones its ever had)

A year ago I had the exhaust replaced under warranty, and the rear discs and pads. I've also replaced the Front discs and pads, and an ABS sensor for its MoT.

The car is in completely standard condition apart from the chequerplate floor mats which are properly manufactured, and not those naff stick-on types. Theres also a RGM fuel cap. There are a couple of shopping car park dings but nothing serious, and the rest of the paintwork is very good.

The car is located in fife, scotland (near st. andrews) and can be viewed any time as i'm not using it at the moment.

Price is £3500 ono. You can get me on 07719367229 to discuss a viewing.

Car has been sitting for a while now - give it some use!

[
Old 10-11-2005, 07:22 PM
ren_juanjo
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

upski! for a very honest wee car. Now on 35k as i just drove 760 miles in it yesterday and it didn't miss a beat!