Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

51 Plate mint standard Saxo VTR

Search this Thread

Old 28-10-2005, 08:09 PM
ren_juanjo
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 51 Plate mint standard Saxo VTR

Its with regret i'm selling my VTR - i've got 2 other cars at the moment. Bought new by my father in Sept 2001 in Arctic Grey (basically silver). He sold it to me about a year ago and i've had it since. It took 14 weeks to be delivered as its one of the only VTR's in the country with the optional extras of a passenger airbag, side airbags and ABS.

I've not seen another VTR this well specced for safety, so could this be the safest VTR in the country. Perfect if you're thinking of buying a new car for your children - and group 7 insurance means its also rather cheap to insure for young drivers.

Usual other refinements such as cd player, electric windows, sunroof, rear discs, remote central locking, power steering etc etc.

Full Service History, just serviced last week at 34000 miles. At that time as well its had the MOT done, and has 6 months tax too. Its got 2 very new tyres and 2 with reasonable tread (Michelin Pilots). I've got receipts for all the parts purchased, checkups, and the last two MoT's (the only ones its ever had) .

A year ago I had the exhaust replaced under warranty, and the rear discs and pads. I've also replaced the Front discs and pads, and an ABS sensor for its MoT so these are practically brand new.

The car is in completely standard condition apart from the chequerplate floor mats which are properly manufactured, and not those naff stick-on types. Theres also a RGM fuel cap. There are a couple of shopping car park dings but nothing serious, and the rest of the paintwork is very good.

The car is located in fife, scotland (near st. andrews) and can be viewed any time as i'm not using it at the moment. This is a well loved car and not your usual thrashed boy-racer rubbish

You can get me on 07719367229 to discuss a viewing. Please be aware that i have advertised the car through numerous outlets so i would recommend calling me as soon as possible if you want the car, as the auction may not last the full duration.

Please note the cherished plate is not part of the sale, and has been transferred from the car. The car is now on its original "51" plate.

Advertised locally at £3950 but will take £3500 for a quick sale.