Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

Ford Mondeo TDCI Estate - SOLD!

Search this Thread

Old 29-12-2012, 10:47 AM
Cosnada
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Ford Mondeo TDCI Estate - SOLD!

Ford Mondeo 2.0 TDCI 130 LX Estate.

04 / 04 in Silver.

This is my car and have owned it for approx 18 months or so. I have all the documentation including registration in my name, service book, radio book etc.

Has MOT until May 2013 and is taxed until end of March 2013. The tax will stay if I get the asking.

It has covered circa 117k miles but is my daily driver and so will go up slightly.

It has a folder of reciepts and an up to date service record. I have conducted the lat 3 services. I use good quality fully synthetic oil and keep intervals to 10k max (Ford say 12k). I also use the all important genuine Delphi fuel filter (few quid more but worth it). I serviced this yesterday (28/12/12) and so good for another year / 10k.

It has had a solid flywheel and clutch just prior to me buying it. I can't find the reciept for this but can I can pass on the details of the previous owner should varification be required.

I have replaced in my ownership O/S rear wheel bearing, N/S rear caliper, handbrake cable, both O/S & N/S front coil springs, both thermostats, had aircon regas (works perfect), new EGR hose (also EGR and inlet decoke at same time).

No warning lights on dash and goes very well. It is a bit tractorish in the morning but it was like that when I bought it and its no worse.

I am currently getting 53.1 MPG (onboard computer).

It has a towbar with single electrics.

Bad stuff - windscreen has a 10mm crack on N/S. Never did anything with it as its not an MOT failure and not a chip. The heater elements are not the best - the screen works but has only a few elements working. If you are fully comp with windscreen cover then I would suggest that route if it bothered you.

It has a scuff on the rear bumper. The rear bumper is not the best but perfectly serviceable.

I am based near Sudbury, just above Essex. Please come and view / test drive. Honest car for honest money............

PM for more details.

£1850.00

Last edited by Cosnada; 02-01-2013 at 02:51 PM.
Old 01-01-2013, 02:37 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

Cheap car matey.Good luck with the sale.
Old 01-01-2013, 09:50 PM
Brian
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Only just run in with that mileage, mines done over 230,000 and still going well

Good luck with the sale

Brian
Old 02-01-2013, 01:59 PM
Cosnada
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

I sold my 1st one - identical but an 03 plate with 230k on the clock. This will deffo do someone a turn - thanks for kind comments