Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

SOLD

Search this Thread

Old 20-11-2012, 02:02 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts
Default SOLD

not the best picture as you can tell but i bought it on a whim and now need to get rid of it as i've got nowhere to park it, or no need to use it either for that matter

it's had a shunt which is why the back panel is a bit dented (hit by a transit) and there is another dent in the front by the side of the grille (where he then hit the car in front) but it drives fine and has been used virtually every day since it was bought by the previous owner (my cousin) about 2 years ago

as you can expect, it won't be mint and i'll probably go out on a limb and say it'll be sold as seen/spares or repair or whatever other terminology there is, as i've only bought the car on sunday night i've not even had a chance to give it a spin

i paid £600 for it, it's got either 180k or 160k on the clock can't remember off the top of my head, it's got a manual box but other than that, i'mnot really too clued up on the modern bmw so ask and i'll see if i can find out if it's got it fitted

think it's got esp as the light was on until he changed a sensor on it which also fixed the abs

taxed until march 2013, tested until august 2013, got the log book and some documentation with it but apparently it may need a vic test as it's been economically written off although this hasn't been done via his insurance company but by the bus company which was invovled in the 6 car shunt he was near the front of

not that good as writing for sale stuff but if i sell it here and i get my money back it's better than listing it on ebay and then having to pay their fee's (unless no one buys it here and then i list it on ebay and have to pay their fee's)

thanks for looking

btw, there is another thread about it here

https://passionford.com/forum/genera...530d-oops.html

and marky has cleared it to be sold here as i've bought it but not to make a profit (unless there is a bidding war in which case i'll take £20k for it please )

https://passionford.com/forum/infrac...on-please.html

Last edited by dojj; 20-11-2012 at 06:02 PM. Reason: sold car
Old 20-11-2012, 03:13 PM
turnover
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts

Pmd you mate
Old 20-11-2012, 03:23 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Replied