Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

Ford Fiesta Zetec-s TDCI 2008 !!!!!REDUCED!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2009, 01:50 PM
ka_boy
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Fiesta Zetec-s TDCI 2008 !!!!!REDUCED!!!!!

Here I have for sale my Fiesta Zetec-s TDCI. It is a 2008 08 plate with only 12,000 miles. I purchased the car brand new back in march 08, which was specially ordered (16 week waiting list for this spec). When I bought the car, the visibility pack and privacy windows were added as optional extras. The visibility pack includes the quick clear windscreen which is a life saver in the winter months, and heated, electric mirrors.

The car is the rarer, more sought after frozen white, which is complimented by the privacy glass in the rear. It has been colour coded on the door strips, mirrors and back boot panel. I also have a full set of brand new primered door handles available if you wish. The car is currently lowered a moderate 35mm on Eibach springs, which were purchased from Ford, so doesn't affect the warranty (currently just under 2 years remaining). These can be removed on request before sale. It has a FSH and is taxed until march 2010. It also has nearly new yokohama front tyres.

The interior is in immaculate condition with a set of mats included (black with a white outer edge). It comes with the auxiliary input for any mp3 players. It has air conditioning, abs, pas, e/w, e/m.

This is a perfect car for the current economic situation, costing just £35 a year to tax (reducing to £30 in 2010), and doing upwards of 50mpg. Got from South Wales to Paris on 1 tank of diesel!!!!

The only reason I'm selling, is because I'm taking advantage of still being young with no house commitments, to get a higher performance car, which is regrettably going to cost a lot more to run....!!

This car has been fantastic and has never let me down. I will probably regret selling it, but you have to make mistakes to learn....joys of being young!

The car is in excellent condition and has been very well looked after. Always washed, as I can't bare to see it dirty! Viewing can be arranged if required.

Any questions feel free to ask
£8200 REDUCED.....BARGAIN!!!!!

Last edited by ka_boy; 06-07-2009 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Price change
Old 14-06-2009, 09:48 AM
ka_boy
Virgin

Make me an offer somebody? Its an excellent car, but it has to go to make way for my new one.
Dan
Old 07-07-2009, 09:29 PM
ka_boy
Virgin

Bump!!
Old 07-07-2009, 09:40 PM
geordiegooner
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

COULD BE INTERESTED,BUT GOTTA SHIFT MY FOCUS ST FIRST
Old 01-09-2009, 08:34 AM