Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

4x4 Saph Cos L reg(PLEASE REMOVE)

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 10:29 PM
kal1
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by foxy06
Your mate phoned me saying he wanted to buy the car with no questions asked, only said if engine is ok, so if he would have bothered asking if it was a showroom example i would've pointed that out to him. And i dont remember the glovebox ever stopping me from driving the car, it still locks in position, again a small job to repair which i never got round to but definately doesnt affect me or anybody from actually driving the car. Ive owned a few RS's now and yet to own one that didnt have some trim loose, or broken etc, just how a car ages.
As for a pic of the rocker, had it done last year so its the same pic from when the last pics of the car were done, which are the same on all the ad's, and as it wasnt included in the sale, was not part of the original ad. The pic is on my photobucket, which is why i could upload it onto this site, but your mate wanted me to email him and it was taking ages to upload on Yahoo so sent him a link to the pics from all the other ads like P/heads which show more photos as he said he'd seen ad on Gumtree with only one pic!.
I actually have no gripes with Akrim, he was straight forward on the day and commented on it being a "lovely" car, his words if you bother to speak to him, but not for him, which is fair enough.
He asked you what the car needed if anything,as you do,its common sense,"just needs taxing" was your reply.You mustve misheard him,he said it was a lovely car in the pics.And didnt wanna upset you by telling you its a shed thats why its not for him.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:18 AM
foxy06
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Look mate, if u had viewed the car personally, id b a fair enuff person 2 take any comments, but seeing as u havent, why dont u piss off n bother selling ur own 'shed' as u put it. As said, dont have any probs with ur mate, as 4 u on the other hand, w?@ker!!!
Old 08-06-2009, 10:17 AM
kal1
Regular Contributor

Look mate, if u had viewed the car personally, id b a fair enuff person 2 take any comments, but seeing as u havent, why dont u piss off n bother selling ur own 'shed' as u put it. As said, dont have any probs with ur mate, as 4 u on the other hand, w?@ker!!!
I was with him when he viewed it for your information thought i mentioned that but i hadnt.if i was a w***ker my shed would be advertised as needing nothing but tax and i would have put up pics from a few years ago.it aint nothin personal fella,just that misrepresentation gets to a lot of people,telling you how it is.cheeRS

Last edited by kal1; 08-06-2009 at 10:45 AM.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:37 PM
foxy06

Ok, if thats the case, fella, why not argue ur point face 2 face if u were one of the 5 people who came n looked, instead of shaking my hand n saying plenty of niceities 2 me, then pissin off down the road 2 become a keyboard warrior? If theres an issue with pics, i will update with DATED pics 2 show car as is, albeit after a wash n polish seeing as the car has been stood in garage since nov last yr. Also, will b booked in 4 mot tomorrow 4 later on in wk, surely a shed wouldnt manage another 12mnth? And u never pointed out u were present with buyer, as u stated earlier that ur mate had viewed the car, nuthin about u! Strange that, innit?
Old 08-06-2009, 05:05 PM
Stoo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Five folk to view one car? Really?
Old 08-06-2009, 06:34 PM
foxy06

Yes mate, 5 people arrived, and supposedly Kal1 also, who never made any of the above comments at that time, strange that seeing as i was stood there myself. Personally i'd have made the point to the sellers face, but thats just me. Maybe its a case of my time wasted here, as the check over took nearly 2hrs also and seemed more bothered about a missing stainless bat cover that was an ebay special at 15 quid!
Old 09-06-2009, 08:33 PM
foxy06

Originally Posted by kal1
He asked you what the car needed if anything,as you do,its common sense,"just needs taxing" was your reply.You mustve misheard him,he said it was a lovely car in the pics.And didnt wanna upset you by telling you its a shed thats why its not for him.
Classic example of a shed being sold here mate, have a gander at this thread

https://passionford.com/forum/cars-f...-for-sale.html

1-Engine is smokie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2-Transfer box is fooked!!!!!!!!!!!
3-Interior ripped n worn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its generally shagged i believe, and would bet back arches have about parted company from the car as usual. Why didnt u explain to people in the ad about the obvious knowledge u have of the transfer box repair kit seeing as its fooked????????????? Mis-representation of a costly scale my good man. Now piss off twat, ok!
Old 10-06-2009, 12:00 AM
kal1
Regular Contributor

Yes mate, 5 people arrived, and supposedly Kal1 also, who never made any of the above comments at that time, strange that seeing as i was stood there myself. Personally i'd have made the point to the sellers face, but thats just me. Maybe its a case of my time wasted here, as the check over took nearly 2hrs also and seemed more bothered about a missing stainless bat cover that was an ebay special at 15 quid!
5people arrived 2 checked the car.werent there two hours,half hour max,that was only to stretch our legs after 5hour journey for a waste of space.yeh give it a wash and mot,spend20quid on ebay and it'll go.our last words to you were not for us,dont wanna offend you with an offer shook hands and walked off.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:17 AM
kal1
Regular Contributor

Its generally shagged i believe, and would bet back arches have about parted company from the car as usual. Why didnt u explain to people in the ad about the obvious knowledge u have of the transfer box repair kit seeing as its fooked????????????? Mis-representation of a costly scale my good man. Now piss off twat, ok![/quote]
i didnt mention repair kit cause im not offering a repair service you bigger twat,its a FOR SALE ad.arches are still there.you aint seen my shed so your comments are not warranted,where as ive seen yours.now grow up and learn to take constructive criticism like a man.like i said before its nothing personal i just didnt want anyone here going through what we went through,do the members here know where im coming from?think ive said enough on your thread,aint gonna waste anymore time of mine or that of fellow PF users reading this crap,good luck with the wash,mot and sale of your shed. p.s.road tax will definately sell it your right ha ha.cheeRS.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:24 AM
foxy06

Originally Posted by kal1
5people arrived 2 checked the car.werent there two hours,half hour max,that was only to stretch our legs after 5hour journey for a waste of space.yeh give it a wash and mot,spend20quid on ebay and it'll go.our last words to you were not for us,dont wanna offend you with an offer shook hands and walked off.
Exactly my point, so leave like that then start makin personal remarks when theres 600 miles between us on a public forum. Go grow sum balls chap. And as u stated in ur ad, its for sale, not a repair service! Glovebox is easy fix, as 4 transfer box and smokie engines in a shabby Cav....says it all mate, u obviously know fook all bout Cosworths, stick 2 ur scrappers! And was bout an hour 45 for the check over, im a busy person n note my times. U must use shit watches like ur cars, fella!
Old 10-06-2009, 04:31 PM
kal1
Regular Contributor

Exactly my point, so leave like that then start makin personal remarks when theres 600 miles between us on a public forum. Go grow sum balls chap. And as u stated in ur ad, its for sale, not a repair service! Glovebox is easy fix, as 4 transfer box and smokie engines in a shabby Cav....says it all mate, u obviously know fook all bout Cosworths, stick 2 ur scrappers! And was bout an hour 45 for the check over, im a busy person n note my times. U must use shit watches like ur cars, fella!
if i had shit cars i wouldve brought yours.at least i had the balls to advertise my car as it is,not write a load of shite,and you made the personal remarks first not me.byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 10-06-2009, 06:16 PM
foxy06

Thought it was your mate that had intention of buying??????? First u werent here, then all of a sudden u were, then it was ur mate buying the car, now u say its u????????????????? Do u even keep track of the absolute bollocks that spills fae ur gub???? Ur story changes everyday pal, i can base your comments on the obvious Jack-a-nory spell your having!

Back to topic now!
Old 10-06-2009, 07:38 PM
kal1
Regular Contributor

Thought it was your mate that had intention of buying??????? First u werent here, then all of a sudden u were, then it was ur mate buying the car, now u say its u????????????????? Do u even keep track of the absolute bollocks that spills fae ur gub???? Ur story changes everyday pal, i can base your comments on the obvious Jack-a-nory spell your having!

Back to topic now!
obviously he dont buy shit too or he would have brought yours.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:57 PM
kosman
sideways all the way!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

getting to be a brew and hobnobs thread this,chill out!
Old 11-06-2009, 01:00 PM
rspervert
Virgin

lovin this bitch fight fellas lol,reminds me of some knob on the r5gtt forum tough guys on the net soft as fook in reallity lol.grow up eh boys
Old 11-06-2009, 10:41 PM
mike s2 rst
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

looks a relly nice car mate.i nearly forgot about it tho reading all the bitching!
Old 11-06-2009, 10:50 PM
mk3stevie

As entertaining as this has been, I can keep quiet no longer.

Kal 1, you, your mate, whoever, you don't want to buy the car for whatever reason. You have made your point.

Now let the man get on with selling his car FFS!!!

Foy06 - BTTT for you and good luck with the sale, anyone on here actually interested in buying cars and not bitching??????????????
Old 11-06-2009, 11:10 PM
kal1
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by mk3stevie
As entertaining as this has been, I can keep quiet no longer.

Kal 1, you, your mate, whoever, you don't want to buy the car for whatever reason. You have made your point.

Now let the man get on with selling his car FFS!!!

Foy06 - BTTT for you and good luck with the sale, anyone on here actually interested in buying cars and not bitching??????????????
well said,good luck with the sale...
Old 11-06-2009, 11:18 PM
Saaamon
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Haha its been an amusing read.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:38 PM
cutstraw
Virgin

Mike, lad from Irvine that viewed your car,that guys talking s*ite,good car with a couple of small issues,pity we could not come to amicable deal.
Good luck with sale!
Old 12-06-2009, 10:29 PM
foxy06

Originally Posted by cutstraw
Mike, lad from Irvine that viewed your car,that guys talking s*ite,good car with a couple of small issues,pity we could not come to amicable deal.
Good luck with sale!
Thanks for reply mate, appreciate somebody who knows wot they're talkin about. Exactly as you said mate, cant disagree with that. Mean time, i just got car mot'd, and on with the sale. Cheers.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:49 PM
foxy06

Default Shed passed without a fail!!!!!! :0

Car was booked in at 4:15 today for mot, left garage at 5 with another 12month, on top of the 2wk left, not even a bulb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wot a shed, eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And some DATED PICS to show car is same as in original pics

And a close up of arch with bubble

Old 13-06-2009, 07:05 AM
GUZZLER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

GLOVEBOX... common problem on facelift saffs, theres 2 clips that the glovebox pivots on, they break, you can get them seperatly & it takes about a minute to change them!!!
a have a soft spot for a facelift saff,, nice colour & on an L plate, it may need a few bits doing but find one for budget money that dosn't, especailly on an L
Old 13-06-2009, 07:46 AM
milesy23rst
PUG 306 GTI-6

Car was booked in at 4:15 today for mot, left garage at 5 with another 12month, on top of the 2wk left, not even a bulb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wot a shed, eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And some DATED PICS to show car is same as in original pics

And a close up of arch with bubble

What a shed eh???? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That cavvy is the shed, if i had the money m8 i would buy your saff of you in a flash, nice car and hope it sells, dont break it looks too good to break imo! Dont fancy a swap for a couple of series 2's???????????????
Old 13-06-2009, 11:36 AM
JamboRS
focus rs 1672

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

i mind seeing this on the m8 on my way home fae AVA in my imperial blue rst,looked mean,gd luck sellin that shed anyway mate lol
Old 13-06-2009, 03:10 PM
col cos1
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ive seen this in the flesh too and its a nice car
Old 13-06-2009, 05:31 PM
foxy06

Cheers for positive comments people!

As GUZZLER says, had a quick look and its 2 clips seperate from dash that are broken, and can be done in a minute. Will look at sourcing some, try Ford, and do them if i find them before car goes.

Cheers Milesy, but its sale only mate, have an everyday car and its money to put back into house now. Would love an S2 again, maybe in a yr or 2.
Old 15-06-2009, 09:16 PM
chris cdti

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

im a bit puzzled why its not sold yet! tbh its a 1993 car so unless its been molycoddled since new its going to have some small problems such as the glove box! i work with brand new and not so old vauxhalls at work and some of them are worse than this car! non the less good luck with the sale
Old 16-06-2009, 08:39 PM
foxy06

Originally Posted by chris cdti
im a bit puzzled why its not sold yet! tbh its a 1993 car so unless its been molycoddled since new its going to have some small problems such as the glove box! i work with brand new and not so old vauxhalls at work and some of them are worse than this car! non the less good luck with the sale
Same here mate, but seen others that have been for sale a while now so can only think its the current climate. Have 2 guys who have kept in touch interested so will see how that pans out. Either way, im not desperate to lower to the countless 4k offers over the phone ive had, car is garaged and will stay there till serious buyer appears.
Old 17-06-2009, 06:30 PM
chris cdti

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Same here mate, but seen others that have been for sale a while now so can only think its the current climate. Have 2 guys who have kept in touch interested so will see how that pans out. Either way, im not desperate to lower to the countless 4k offers over the phone ive had, car is garaged and will stay there till serious buyer appears.
put it this way the longer its garaged the worse the rest of them are going to get so it will be shightly harder to find a tidy car thats ready to go
Old 21-06-2009, 02:20 PM
c0s
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

was tempted by this when it was on ebay recently, looks very similar to the K plate I had many moons ago, tastefull and subtle mods.... distance put me off though (am in portsmouth)

looked a nice car on there, still looks a nice car now... wear n tear (glovebox, switches etc) is to be expected on any car that age.. good luck with the sale mate, and if it gets to the point of breaking it, drop me a pm.... i may bid you in the nuts to save you the hassle and justify the distance to collect
Old 22-06-2009, 10:26 AM
TurboShed
Cossiemodo

The car is a bargain, but the initial pics with no wheel caps looks bad. Having no MoT can't have helped. It's a nice motor.

Oh and sending 5 people to view a car, it's passive aggression, they wanted to pressure you into accepting a low offer. Textbook stuff. Hope they enjoyed their motorway daytrip LOL

Last edited by TurboShed; 22-06-2009 at 10:28 AM.
Old 25-06-2009, 12:24 AM
alanfordtw-15

cant get over people calling a car a shed when a broken glovebox is theyre biggest fault to argue with! and expecting complete perfection from 16 year old performance cars
if a car has sound body and mechanicals an afternoon with a screwdriver will sort the rest of the small shite.
nice looking honest car, good luck with the sale
Old 25-06-2009, 12:55 AM
Kestrel77
Alive

Thumbs up Some Folk

I bought and sold cars on two occasions for a living ~
and this looks a honest Car ~ What more do folk want
They can't afford it so whinge whinge whinge
If this is what I wanted I would have it like a shot
And Travel ~ I flew 600 mile for a RS2000
and would do again if it was what I wanted
cheeRS Bud
Hard~Lookin' Motor

Old 25-06-2009, 07:35 PM
foxy06

Cheers for comments lads.

As said, car is honest, small problems are there and i left them due to not having the time to sort and not to dress a car up for sale which i personally dont like seeing when im viewing a car. I have painted front splitter which cleaned up the front as it was chipped quite a bit, but thats all ive managed.

As said before, car wont be goin for 4k, but recent news at work means im goin away to Aberdeen for some time until work picks up in my area again. For this reason it will obviously be a hassle arranging viewings etc as i might be doin wkends up there and wont be home regular. Only due to this, i'd personally like to sell the car this year rather than keep till next or whenever, and if anybodys interested, £4800 cash will buy it in the next wk, after that i might have to pull the sale for time being. Pm me or if no answer on mobile no, leave a txt with a name and contact no for me to get back to you on. Cheers.
Old 25-06-2009, 09:45 PM
jason_nike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 98 Likes on 92 Posts

Looks a bargain price, not big money, would leave enough in a budget to sort any bodywork and little bits, if I was after one I would buy this, good luck with the sale
Old 25-06-2009, 11:05 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

Good luck with the sale mate.It looks like a nice car that is in need of a bit of tlc.
Old 26-06-2009, 12:24 PM
Basky
Advanced PassionFord User

We sold L Reg we had and they are rare as rocking horse poo. Seen this car and it was as good as ours and ours went for £7k so brill price mate and all the best for the sale.
Old 28-06-2009, 09:51 AM
foxy06

bump
Old 28-06-2009, 02:23 PM
Bradz

I know u say no swaps but ud prob sell mine eaiser or it would be a bloody good car to use.

my car
http://pistonheads.com/sales/1098287.htm

Im in Aberdeen too

Quick Reply: 4x4 Saph Cos L reg(PLEASE REMOVE)