Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

Red Series 2 Big Project for sale

Search this Thread

Old 13-08-2008, 07:57 PM
timturbo
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Red Series 2 Big Project for sale

Red Series 2 rs turbo project for sale in radiant red. I am listing this for a friend who has unfortunately not got the money to carry it on. There is an endless list of parts available the car has everything to complete the car but is currently only partly finished. Every part has been reconditioned or replaced with new parts. This is an ad for the shell and whichever parts are desired by the buyer the remaining parts will be sold off after.

Firstly the shell has been treated to a bare metal restoration to a very high standard with receipts totalling to just under 4 thousand pounds. All the panels are genuine RS panels with only the replacement of the fuse box, battery tray and front floor pans all replaced professionally again with genuine panels which were acquired at great cost. The engine bay has received details of smoothed inner wings and smoothed ford badge from the bonnet. The whole car has been resprayed in 2k paint radiant red including full 90 spec bumpers which arent currently fitted. The inside benefits from clean good condition 90 spec recaros on a shiny resprayed floor. A mint uncut carpet has been fitted along with mint headlining. Not currently fitted a six point safety devices roll cage with diagonal cross in white. The dash is untouched and in excellent condition but not currently fitted along with the loom which is in mint uncut condition.
The underside has been fully undersealed after being removed and now fully waxoyled. The arches have also been stone chipped in black to match. Every part from underneath the car has been replaced and powder coated black. This consists of a replacement rear disc conversion, lower arms and anti roll bar. Whilst refitted the whole underside has been fully polybushed.

The shell has been finished to a very high standard and hasn’t seen the road yet which breaks my heart to say. It was built to be a front cover high powered rs turbo with 350+ zetec turbo engine but change of jobs and lack of current interest have forced a sale. It is impossible to quote a price on something like this. It is ideally suited to an enthusiast looking to build a high powered rst or purely a show car.

please pm ricky rs (he very rarely uses pf) or contact him on 07792674419 for more info

Excuse these pics they are from camera phone and the car is dusty. The second lot of photos are from proper digital camera but unfortunately show up pinky but are taken straight when shell came home from the body shop.
Attached Thumbnails Red Series 2 Big Project for sale-12082008023.jpg   Red Series 2 Big Project for sale-12082008026.jpg   Red Series 2 Big Project for sale-12082008027.jpg   Red Series 2 Big Project for sale-12082008028.jpg   Red Series 2 Big Project for sale-12082008031.jpg  

Old 13-08-2008, 08:02 PM
timturbo
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

camera pics
Attached Thumbnails Red Series 2 Big Project for sale-dscn2432.jpg   Red Series 2 Big Project for sale-dscn2438.jpg   Red Series 2 Big Project for sale-dscn2448.jpg   Red Series 2 Big Project for sale-dscn2435.jpg   Red Series 2 Big Project for sale-dscn2439.jpg