Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

'V' REG SWB MITSUBISHI PAJERO 3500 GDI

Search this Thread

Old 18-09-2007, 11:55 AM
Mark_w
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 'V' REG SWB MITSUBISHI PAJERO 3500 GDI

I have a Swb Mitsubishi pajero gdi in good condition for year and a very good spec...This model is 210 bhp 3500 cc v6 petrol gdi which is highly sought after as they return around 24 mpg average,which is better than the diesel version! It also gives you a lot smoother drive and is great on a longer run.The car has had the speedo face converted to mph,but like other imports the mileometer still reads in kms,and this car has covered 131000kms so about 80000miles...There is main dealer history back to 2005 from the previous owner which shows a major service including new cambelt being carried out in november last year with the mileage at 129558kms and at a cost of £1317...The previous owner also had the bodywork highly polished and the alloy wheels refurbed recently so it is in great condition for age,with only small stonechips and normal wear associated with this type of car of this age.Interior is as expected with a car of this age and well presentable with no rips or tears,but a few very small marks/burns on the top of drivers door fabric,where arm is rested.

This model is a very good spec and comes with

5 alloy wheels and bridgestone dueller tyres with approx 4mm of tread

evo front bumper

air conditioning

cd player

electric windows,sunroof and mirrors

auto/tiptronic gearbox

electric controlled height adjustable suspension

electric adjustable suspension firmness,soft,medium or hard

2wd,4wd,4wd low and also diff lock and super select

witter tow bar with all wiring and connectors

lockable spare wheel cover

This car drives superbly,everything works and has no known problems...it was taken in p/x a couple of months ago but although i have enjoyed driving it,its just not practical for me,as i need a small runaround like a ka or supermini or maybe a zafira type car for the wife.so i may px why? £3300

regards mark