Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

1990 "H" 4x4 Sapphire Cosworth, 4 owners 90K miles

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 07:59 PM
Gra
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1990 "H" 4x4 Sapphire Cosworth, 4 owners 90K miles

I have decided to wack the cossie up for sale, its rarely used, and I am thinking of getting rid of this and my Golf TDi and buying a BMW or Audi.

The car: its a 1990 H plate 4x4 Sapphire Cosworth, its only had 4 owners (I am the 5th)Currently the millage is only on 92K and the car is pretty much standard, the engine is unchipped and runs the standard injectors etc, It was only set up a couple of weeks ago and the boost was checked and is running standard boost.
The only Modifications are Air filter, Konis and 4inch exhaust

The interior is in good condition and has cloth seats which have no rips or tears and comes with the following ICE.
Alpine CD Headdeck
Pioneer metal components in front
JBL components in rear
10inch Sub
Apline V12 amp.

The car used to be owned by a Car audio shop and have some pretty cool ice features.
The tweeters have been pro fitted where the wing mirror controls are, and the controls moved to under the ciggie lighter (same for passenger side)
The parcel shelf has been pro made out of wood, (and is not a 1 peice of MDF, but properly made out of wood) which houses a 10inch Sub and has space for 6x9's (i have componets fitted in these holes), the metal shelf has been properly cut to allow fitment of the Sub magnet and then sealed with rubber. Which means the boot is completly empty
An Alpine V12 amp pro built and boxed in to rear seat, with all Pioneer wiring throughout.

The car has just passed its MOT, so has a yr left, also it has only just been taxed for 6mths

mechanically the Car is in pretty good nick and there are no whines or noises from the box or diff. and no noises from the engine etc. Its has been mega relaible and has never broken down or let me down. There have been some new parts fitted since i have owned it as follows:

Its just had a new clutch
New front brakes
New front TCA's under 2k miles ago
Good second hand replacement Rad
New metal water pipe that runs next to Rad
Recon Starter motor
New Cat 1 alarm
Serviced about 2k miles ago, Oil changed only 1k miles ago.
New Cam cover in black as old one was a bit manky with the paint chipped etc

Body wise the car is pretty good the arches are superb and the overall condition i think is good,

I am looking for 5k for the car, but i am not in hurry to sell as i have no idea what i really want really. I would take a P/X and would consider a track car hmmmmm,

The history was lost by the 3rd owner, however I have contacted all the owners (other then the 3rd, there is a reason for this) the owners have verified the cars history and millage., the car was sold with 67k and full history in 2002 by the second owner, and then the 3rd owner had probs with his business which resulted in all his assets being siezed or repo'd to pay his debt, the cossie was then sold with only a MOT, The 4th owner also spoke to the other owners and got some duplicate stamps and service print outs to verify the mileage when the 2nd owner sold it, plus i have print outs of 2 services which verify this, and i have all the MOT's from 03/2003 to verify the millage after this, so the 92k is pretty genuine.

I have just bought an electric sunroof motor and suround, so if this inst fitted when its sold then it will go with it.

[IMG]

Old 07-07-2007, 09:41 PM
jamis2.1zvh
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Stunning m8 Wish someone would buy this scooby off me soon.
Old 07-07-2007, 09:50 PM
Gra
PassionFord Post Whore!!

cheers mate, thanx for the nice comment
Old 07-07-2007, 10:01 PM
jamis2.1zvh
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

No probs m8 dont suppose you fancy a scooby
Old 07-07-2007, 10:03 PM
Gra
PassionFord Post Whore!!

no tah, my wife hates em
Old 19-07-2007, 10:48 AM
Gra
PassionFord Post Whore!!

thinking about getting a 5 series beemer or Audi A6/A8 hmmmmmm
shame tho as i was offered a wicked 318 in a swap for the cos, shame it wasnt a 5 sereis lol