Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

whats it worth ??? [ not a for sale post ] mk1 fiesta

Search this Thread

Old 19-02-2007, 05:46 PM
bailey1
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default whats it worth ??? [ not a for sale post ] mk1 fiesta

this is not for sale as yet ??? but just want to know if im right in my view of what its worth. its a mk 1 fiesta its a 1.0 and a 1 owner car from new has covered 70 k although it hasnt got main dealer service history it has local garage history and reciepts i wouldnt say its mint as it has a few marks and scrapes but solid all way round inside and out with excellent engine bay starts on the button and drives really nice i would value it at around the £350 to £400 mark ??? what do you reckon its also taxd and tested till end of july its orange in colour. arches are all good etc. i havent got any pics as yet but i will try and get some .
Old 19-02-2007, 10:32 PM
xr-stu
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if it IS solid all over, theres no rot in the engine bay, sills, inside around the floorpan or boot floors, with mot then its worth around £500-600 to the right person. if theres any rot that needs dealing with you can knock 200 off that straight away, if theres some, there normally more!

genuine, solid rust free mk1s are getting harder to come by. if it really is rust free and needs no welding or bodywork then get it on ebay and www.xrtwo.com and if its the right car for someone then itll fetch topside of £500 easily.
Old 20-02-2007, 07:21 PM
bigsjay
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pics will say it all for a value m8 .if its had welding then that could effect the price