Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

EVO VIII FQ300 2004 11832 miles

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 08:38 AM
nic nic
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EVO VIII FQ300 2004 11832 miles

It is an Evo 8 FQ300 UK Dealer supplied car!! It has the FQ330 upgrade which was done at the mitsubishi dealer.

The car was originally registered by the mitsubishi dealer i bought it from and had just 15 miles on when I bought it.

The spec is as follows:

04 plate registered in April 2004

FQ300

Ralliart Plaque No:700

Dandellion Yellow

Ralliart Mats

Ralliart alloy pedals

11832 miles

Full Mitsubishi Service History

ACD Active Centre Differential Control for Snow/Tarmac/Gravel Settings

Cat 1 Alarm immobiliser

Tracker and Speed Camera Alert

Full Black Alcantara Recaros with grey leather sides

Elec Windows

Elec Mirrors

Tinted rear door windows and rear window

Climate Control Air Con

The car has had a full service and is due for the 18500 mile service in June which it is booked in for and i will pay for and comes with the remainder of the Mitsubishi UK warranty which is 10 months. It has never had any faults since i have owned it and is in 100% full working order.

Michelin Pilot Sport 2 on all four wheels with loads of tread all round.

Good chunk of pad left in the brakes

All four wheels are in perfect condition and all polished up.

Car has been used regularly and with the most respect when it comes to warming the car up and letting cool. The car has always been garaged when not in use and currently is parked up and gleaming awaiting its new owner. The mileage is what you would buy the car at as im not using it now until its sold. Other than test drive miles if you come a take a peak at my gleaming car.

When viewing my car you will not be able to drive it because you will not be insured to drive it. Even if you have a driving other cars extension with your insurance this will only cover you for third party only cover which is no good if you stack it !

I dont like my time being wasted and so don't want to waste anyone else's. So i am giving you every detail about my car so that you cant pick faults with the car.

The boot has a very very minor scratch which you wouldn't notice if i didn't point it out. I have tried to take pictures but its to fine to come out. It is about 2 inches in length and has just slightly taken the top coat of yellow off. Again don't be put of by this just realise that i am being totally honest as i know there are alot of crap EBAY user's out there.

One of the rear door window rubbers has been slightly melted (AGAIN DONT BE PUT OFF) which was done when the guy fitting the tinted windows put to much heat on when drying the film. Its only about an 1 inch and you should be able to see it in the picture.

Unfortuntely the car hasn't got a stereo as i never got around to fitting one as i was blessed with the sound of the turbo spool up and raw when at full boost.

With the above in mind the first to see my car will buy as it is as stated and more.

I am goona get some more high res pictures put on the web somewhere , hopefully i can amend this when i sort it if not please ask me and i can give you address.

Pictures currently on EBAY here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

So there you have it i have probably forgotten something so please ask away any questions.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:40 AM
macker
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice m8, Used to have an Evo8 But wasn`t what i expected it to be
Good luck with the sale Nic, as it looks a good example
Old 04-06-2006, 09:13 PM
domink_goodfellow
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If anyone is looking for an EvoIII then this is the one for them. This car has been pampered & treated with the upmost respect from brand new. It is absolutley stunning & should have no problems in selling it.
I see the car everyday & it is always clean, always driven sensibly & basically just treated with the respect all high performance & sports cars should be given!

Good luck with the sale mate, im sure you wont need it. Viewing is essential!!!