View Single Post
Old 21-09-2019, 04:41 PM
zetaboostboy522bhp
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 119 Likes on 101 Posts

Right guys good news and bad news
The cp5 kit is quality the car feels super fast and is lol , but we have a problem with fuel pressure.
If i remember right and dont shot me down in flames but the fuel pressure goes from 170 bar down to 80 bar when under full load and then back up again to 160 bar so in 6th gear cruising when you put your foot down to the floor it goes into limp mode because its picking up low fuel pressure fault. Collins said its perfectly safe and to just restart the car and its back to normal. I need the car for work so the car came back and its like shit of a shovel lol.
Gary at collins think it could be either a worn fuel follower or the high pressure fuel pump or thers aload of shit around the filter in the tank but said its unlikely that as the pressure goes back up to normal.
So the car is booked in for next friday so they can find the problem , they will look if its the fuel follower while they change the pump for a spare one they have to see if theres any difference in the data for the pressures, if so a new one will be fitted job done. If not its dropping the tank to see if the filter is full of shit.
Other than that the car is perfect the eibach lowering springs have transformed the shitty bumpy ride and the exhaust is perfect for me not too loud when cruising but on full power its loud enough .
So yeh iam abit of mixed emotions because i can see the car will be great but its just not there yet.

Cheers paul