View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 11:44 PM
zetaboostboy522bhp
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 119 Likes on 101 Posts

Heres a few pics of how the car stands at the minute
i had already purchased the polybush engine insert ring , well it took 10 mins to fit and wow its amazing , makes the car feel like its just ready to go , really stiffened the engine up and stopped the clucking noise and works brilliant with the rear torque mount. Theres is a tiny bit more vibration and i mean tiny when engine in wrong gear etc but it just feels so much more poised to go. I would defo recommend to fit one for the price great bit of kit.

You can just see the yellow insert

Next you can see the stage 3 airtec intercooler lerking behind the front bumper , i want to keep the car a proper sleeper with maybe just one cp5 badge.
You may also see the dehoney combed grill all the way to the bottom , I don't like the back of the bumper being white so will either paint it black or cut it off.

Washed the car as it was really ditched as i just havent had time to clean her. Couple of hours graft inside and out and shes back to normal again.

The car could do with having the alloys redone but i will be spraying them myself at some point and fixing the kerbed alloy. Boost hoses from airtec have turned up and so has the dei titanium wrap and stainless steel ties ready to wrap the down pipe. I just need to make and weld the bracket on the down before next friday.
I will update when theres news

Cheers paul

Last edited by zetaboostboy522bhp; 13-09-2019 at 07:07 AM.