Old 07-06-2019, 06:33 PM
cossynut2
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 393 Likes on 358 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by st220kyle
I'll be interested to hear how you get on with one of these. I was thinking about getting one to replace our MK2 focus 1.6 eventually when the time comes.
I picked it up on Tuesday and so far I am very pleased with it. It has got a suprising amount of power for such a small engine and the 6 speed gearbox is very positive and easy to use.The brakes are really good and so is the handling .Being the Titanium model it's got all the extra's and having only done just over 9000 miles it feels like a brand new car. It will be good on petrol as for instance when you are in a 50mph speed limit in 6th gear it is only doing 1500rpm!!! The only strange thing for me to get used to is the automatic stop/start mode which stops the engine when you have the handbrake on at traffic lights etc. The first time it happened I was'nt expecting it and thought there was something wrong and it had conked out!! I am not sure if it can be switched off but if it can that is what I will do.I have done a proper clean on it and every bit is now like brand new and polished up. Seems like a great car and I am glad I bought it.