View Single Post
Old 14-09-2016, 11:10 PM
frug
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

So are we saying one tin of plasti-dip covered four wheels? If so thats some pretty good coverage there ☺ Might grab one tomorrow afternoon if the postman doesn't deliver my worm nuke (fish tank worms not arse worms thankfully) I'm in need of another nice easy, feel good job again to give me some motivation after this mornings fuel pump shenanigans, and knowing that I'm gonna have to fork out to replace it 😐. I actually felt a little daunted after I'd taken stock of the various jobs that needed doing, but I've just read back the whole way through this thread and realised that I bit off a huge chunk considering until this I'd never attempted any sort of transplant job, and despite many thinking I was mad, many thinking it would never work, and rather a lot of the RX8 lot saying that I'd just ruin the car etc etc... It did work 😀😀😀😀
Granted, there's been a few adjustments and revisits to sort some bits, but I expected that. This is one of those projects that will never be 'finished', and part of the fun of it all is the mystery of what will be the next thing that fucks up 😂😂
I still sometimes look at it and think to myself 'I can't believe this thing actually works' but somehow it does, and compared to the work that has already gone in, these few jobs should be pretty easy 😉