Old 19-10-2015, 04:32 PM
SMILER258
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Ringing a company and doing a quote for ''infuture''

Well...

Insurance has gone down all of £400 for my Seat ibiza 1.9tdi. I've just spent the best part of a week doing all the repairs it needed, cambelt, waterpump, major service, detail, and making it a nice presentable car, but even still it's worth jack all, and it's £2600 quid to insure a car worth half that! And because of my location and age I'm being shafted twice as hard as most people do. No wonder people drive uninsured! The penalties are less! Might have to find myself a rover 25 and rag that around for a year

But more to the point

Are there any companies that will do me a quote for in a months time? I've currently got 1 month until I renew my insurance and on money supermarket I've been putting all my details in as if I've got 1 years ncb. (sort of using the details that will be correct in a months time) As I daren't start ringing companies, getting quotes, and then in a month them refusing to give it me because I was faking the details or whatever. Just getting stressed as I'm on less than minimum wage and the new daily I chose is now uninsurable as of this time. I should've just bought a saxo and been done with it

Any help or info appreciated as I'm pulling hairs out recently

Cheers,
Nathan