View Single Post
Old 14-09-2015, 05:40 AM
STeve

Received 864 Likes on 692 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay,
Well the stand was great as per " Thank you Steve " and the small amount of quality retro stuff was top draw along with the combined classic ford fastford stand. The trade stands were a joke very few a couple of great model car traders and about 10 used ford spares stands the rest was just number plate stands or stick stands so for me it was shite the rest of was just bullshite it was like going to a vw stance show with ford badges

But meet up with a good crew and had a great laugh so it was worth going
I think the whole face of shows has changed as the lads with modern cars have cash on the hip and the fire in the belly to go that extra mile where as most that have been into cars for a long while are happy to sit and home and read and view pics of shows from behind the pc (cossie owners), and maybe attend one show a year if at all, the show was very busy but the modern stuff swamped the older stuff but kelsey did well with specific sections for old, new & mixed and after all it was their 1st show

Originally Posted by STAFFY OWNER
Great pics Steve and a great show couldn't believe how hot it got during the day. Looking forward to next year's show season.
I think the way the weather turned to a hot day surprised many thank god or we would not have been able to move