Old 26-07-2014, 11:05 AM
JoeyBoyden
Part of the Furniture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Carlos-Titx
You're expected to pass the hardest test?

Are you having laugh?

That's the attitude that makes the
High cost of insurance.

"Oh god that was so hard to pass!
I'm now an amazing driver!"

When in reality just passing a test means you reached the
Minimum mong score to go and
Kill some poor cunt because
The test is hard. But make sure your shitty speakers are turned up high and your stoned.
Its the most comprehensive test to date in this country so in comparison someone who passed in 2000, I sat a more regulated test than they did which Is what I'm saying. Trust me, in no way do I think I'm an F1 driver, but an awful lot people on the road whove held their license for years aren't exactly on the ball themselves when I've ridden a bike to school my whole life and the amount of nutters who had almost caused an accident "didn't see me" or "sorry I wasn't looking", driving round on their phone and people who are too busy doing their makeup to react at traffic lights and I see it every day now that I drive. If anything riding a bike taught me most of what I needed look out for on the road hence why I'm still driving and I'm not a statistic. Fair enough there's a lot of absolute tools my age who drive round built up areas double the limit but I'm not one of them and I certainly don't have a subwoofer taking up room in my car or do I dui....