Thread: Akrapovic....
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 08:50 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

And it makes me laugh how people compare a full on superbike blade with a road bike when they probably share no more than the crank cases.

As for people rating what they have and slating others your right a lot of the gixxer fan boys seem to be massivly blinkered like most rs boffins are. I have owned a vast array of bikes and try to pick best in class rather than my prefered brand. I think the fact that i own a bmw sort of proves that as there not exactly the most fashionable motorcycle brand about are they.

I never once said the gsxr was shite i just said it was the worst litre bike out there closely followed by the blade. Tbh the r1 isnt that good either and the reason the bmw and kawasaki are so far ahead is because they have been improved massivly over tyhe past 2 years with the all new 10r coming out in 2011 i think and the updated s1000rr in 2012. The blade is near on the same bike it was in 2007, the r1 the same as it was in 2009 and the gixxer has had no major changes since probably 2007.

The gisxxer thou isnt shit its just nowhere near as good as the competition.

All i will say is if you havent been on a new s1000rr or zx10r you cant really compent as you really cant appreciate how far ahead of the competition they really are