View Single Post
Old 13-05-2013, 03:14 PM
lukefrs
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bespoke looms warning number 2

I would have put this on the other thread but it has been locked.
basically I only had minutes to glance over the car when I picked it up and yesterday it was raining,iv sorted the car out today and checked it all over.
I cant help but feel even more shocked at the way my car was treated while with mark at bespoke looms.

he has put marks all over my expensive extinguisher bottle,this wouldn't be a issue with a out and out rally car but when im building this car to be very pretty,the smallest mark ruins it for me.

there was a chrisp packet thrown in the car,again such a silly thing but just shows my car wasn't shown any respect atal.

my roof is full of white overspray from something.this is just shocking tbh!!!!!!

the scratches in my rear bumper are now much more clear now the car is dry,again I hate to see my car like this,mid build or not.

theres white fur started to accumulate on my engine mount,showing it must have been stored out in the rain at some point for a period of time.

all the bolts have turned orange with rust,again this just shows its been left out to the elements.

my cam pulleys are the worst.its no big deal but its just shows what actually went on up there.

my car was thrown to the side and left to rot while I was fed lies by mark.

pics on the way.