View Single Post
Old 19-12-2012, 05:16 PM
RSmark84
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts

Going with everyone else who has a brain! Flo-flex are shite, total bollocks awful crapness product!

And yes i can say that as i bought them. Biggest tosh i've ever bought.

Outer wishbone bushes too big and wheel woobles, binned them and bought powerflex. Top quality bush!

Rear ARB bushes not cut so had to use a hacksaw to cut them so i could fit them onto the bar.

Front ARB bushes not cut so had to use a hacksaw to cut them so i could fit them onto the bar. Thought sod this shite and used purple Powerflex front ARB bushes i had bought years ago that i never fit to the car.

Steering rack Mount bushes total wankness, bushes not moulded to correct shape and are flat, should be bend and have correct edges to sit around the brackets that hold the rack onto the bulkhead.

Moving onto Customer service, Biggest crock of shit if they call themselves a good business. Rang them up to complain about the wishbone bushes, got told they have 2 different sizes for the wishbone.....Why was this never mentioned on thier OWN auction on Ebay?????? Told them something aint right that wheel moves on the hub. The sleeves weren't in the kit and they blamed me for losing them(fitted them after buying them about 6 monts before hand) but only just opened the package to fit them!!!! What idiots!
They sent me the sleeves that were missing, still had movement. Rang them back up and told them i still have movement in the wheels (rock them side to side) they said OK we'll refund you but the empolyee that was dealing with my case had gone home and they took a message from me asking for her to rig me back the following day, to arrange a part refund on the wishbone bushes.

Waited for the call, never received the call so thought sod Flo-flex and phoned burton power up and ordered Powerflex, they arrived and fit perfect.

Moral of the story, never buy Flo-flex.