Rsmat
300+

Received 583 Likes on 516 Posts

Originally Posted by Ellie
Oh aye lol
I don't mind breakfast actually
Good good

Originally Posted by botters
im not sure its food mat is on about stuffing down your throat in the morning love lol
Bloody hell mate...

Originally Posted by Ellie
Ah well, wouldnt be the first time!

It's not too many calories either to erm, swallow! Haha
Errr.....

Originally Posted by Ginge
My diet is absolutely fucking grim...I need to do something about it, I went from 23 stone to 14'4 but now i'm back up to 17'7. I'm 30 a week today so I figure one last blow out for a week and then try and turn it around again.

Ginge

I'm well in pressed with that ... Well done mate...

Originally Posted by Jay,
For nigh on 15 years I ate nothing but salads chicken breast and steak fruit ect and trained 4-5times a week religously then we found out our youngest had inherited my autism and with all the turmoil that's involved could concentrate or have the will or time to train or eat properly and turned into a fat fucker !14 years later I have give smoking and on a reasonable diet trying to loose weight but now full of arthritis

So the thing behind my story is never take your eye off the ball and keep your life in order aswel as looking after others as the old story it's never to late can be a load of bollocks

No matter how hard life gets you should always look after yourself ! I also believe eating properly helps you feel positive and fresh plus more energetic in life to

Bang on advice there...who gives a fuck what ya look like I still love ya pal...